Fearsom12 Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by fearsom12, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fearsom12

fearsom12 Fresh Spawn

Username:
    fearsom12

Date Joined:
    September, XX 2017

Time Played:
    at several month's if not a year total all survival(obv)

Rank(s):
    [iron] [gold] [diamond] [warlord]

Job(s):

[helper]

About:

29 years of age, I just had a birthday or as I like to call it to toke day oi was born April 25, 1991. I apply married I have no kids I use Minecraft as an escape from life I have my high school diploma a lot of background in computers. I like to socialize with anyone who will accept me I was born and raised in Tucson Arizona. I currently live in Kirksville Missouri for 15 years now its cold as balls here oh didn't mention I'm a shade tree/backyard/Autotech jack of all trade's master of none ultimately I like to smoke a bowl before I sit down and play Minecraft. (420)

Reason:
    I have most of the ranks not sure but I do know I've put a lot into this server over the years belief in the way @Jamm does things around here. especially during nights in my time zone, and the only option is to report, which is not very time efficient. I like to play in the server myself I believe the server will grow and would like to see the staff and community ratio improve. and I believe I can help with chat and keep it more pg for sanity sake.

Experience:

believe it or not, for a short time I used to be a helper of sort's on a blizzard game diablo 2 modded server Annihilus.net I can provide discord for admin there who knows me for years.

Server:
    Survival

Discord:

(Fear#2114) u can always reach me at this account on discord I check it every day.
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  2. TehAwesomestKitteh

TehAwesomestKitteh Fresh Spawn

My God my eyes. Lack of formatting and sequenced grammar. -1.. PLEASE read the requirements and observe proper format before thinking about applying for a staff position.
    https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/1914/

App edited. Will revise response later.
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.