1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fearsom12 Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by fearsom12, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fearsom12

fearsom12 Fresh Spawn

Username:
    fearsom12

Date Joined:
    September, XX 2017

Time Played:
    at several month's if not a year total all survival(obv)

Rank(s):
    [iron] [gold] [diamond] [warlord]

Job(s):

[helper]

About:

29 years of age, I just had a birthday or as I like to call it to toke day oi was born April 25, 1991. I apply married I have no kids I use Minecraft as an escape from life I have my high school diploma a lot of background in computers. I like to socialize with anyone who will accept me I was born and raised in Tucson Arizona. I currently live in Kirksville Missouri for 15 years now its cold as balls here oh didn't mention I'm a shade tree/backyard/Autotech jack of all trade's master of none ultimately I like to smoke a bowl before I sit down and play Minecraft. (420)

Reason:
    I have most of the ranks not sure but I do know I've put a lot into this server over the years belief in the way @Jamm does things around here. especially during nights in my time zone, and the only option is to report, which is not very time efficient. I like to play in the server myself I believe the server will grow and would like to see the staff and community ratio improve. and I believe I can help with chat and keep it more pg for sanity sake.

Experience:

believe it or not, for a short time I used to be a helper of sort's on a blizzard game diablo 2 modded server Annihilus.net I can provide discord for admin there who knows me for years.

Server:
    Survival

Discord:

(Fear#2114) u can always reach me at this account on discord I check it every day.
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  2. TehAwesomestKitteh

TehAwesomestKitteh Fresh Spawn

My God my eyes. Lack of formatting and sequenced grammar. -1.. PLEASE read the requirements and observe proper format before thinking about applying for a staff position.
    https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/1914/

App edited. Will revise response later.
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.