1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by HyperDarkness, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperDarkness

HyperDarkness Member

Username:
    sPaZ_KiNg

Punished by:
    Flash_Jordan_
    Punishment type:
    Ban

Date Punished:
    {05/12/17}

Reason:
    Illegal spawners (45)

Plea:
    So as you guys may know who I am sPaZ_KiNg and why I have not been on lately well you see the reason why I made this ban appeal because I think that I was wrongfully banned I know just a 14 days until unban but I mean its conspiracycraft so pretty much what happened was the server was hacked and the hackers gave everybody online eco so pretty much Ali was on and he took advantage on that and bought a lot of igs. After the server was fixed back up and bounced back apparently Ali's spawners had not been bounced back they still were spawned in so then I go to look at our base that we built and we figure it got raided so then I went to make a base near Animosity's titan to disguise our base so then right as I was done the mining Ali gets on and says "OMG MY IGS ARE STILL SPAWNED IN" so then we decided to make the base into an ig room Flash accuses me that I mined that whole place out for an ig room purpose, but that's not the case I explained why I mined that stuff out due to our base getting raided so I went to make another one so then Ali starts to place the spawners and people check f top. Naruto starts to complain about our f top value aswell as the faction "VapeNation" So then Flash starts to see the igs that were placed and POOF we were banned. @JammTheGoat
  2. JackRed

JackRed Member

3. Benji

Benji Active Member

L rekt noob L xd L rekt ganggang Xd L
  4. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

So youre throwing Ali under the bus? lmfao
  5. Ivan_

Ivan_ Member

6. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

:-: make your base near mine (ill help)
  7. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

spaz you were trashing the server in the thread by greenman about him wanting to chargeback, fuck off
  8. HyperDarkness

HyperDarkness Member

Pretty much
  9. ItsMal

ItsMal Active Member

10. HyperDarkness

HyperDarkness Member

11. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

If you knew this and started making an IG room then how are you not at fault?
  12. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Lolitsjamm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.