1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannon Server

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

There's a problem on Factions. Why? There's tons of bases to raid, but no one to raid them.. :mad:

[​IMG]

It's because very few players here actually know how to build cannons.. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Would you like to destroy your enemy Factions with an awesome cannon? If your answer is yes, then we have good news for ya'. We have officially released a Cannon server!

[​IMG]

How does it work?

After you join, you just use the /plot auto command to automatically claim a plot. All plots come with one "60-stacker" cannon and 2 empty foundations to build more cannons, and of course, CREATIVE.

[​IMG]

Plots

All plots are 1,024 by 1,024 blocks. The floor is colored with light and dark green tiles that mark chunks, which is useful for quickly determining distances.

WorldEdit

You can vote 5 times here and get access to World Edit. You can do all kinds of things with it. It speeds up the process of building walls and spawning in cannons.

[​IMG]

Schematics

If you know anything about World Edit, you know that one of it's awesome features is the ability to spawn in pre-made builds, a.k.a schematics. We have a couple of these loaded onto the server, like the 60-stacker cannon and a flat foundation for building new cannons that you can easily paste in and get started.

Base Defenses

Not only can you test what your cannons do to other bases.. You can test your own Faction base defenses! This is extremely useful for finding weaknesses in your base design. A strong base is a safe(r) base :).

Conclusion

The overall goal of this Cannon server is to help our Factions community (and others) learn how to build and operate cannons. If you are interested in learning how to use them, come online. There may be a cannon expert around, like @Flash_Jordan_, who can give you some tips!

IP: conspiracycraft.us
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. _DinoCats_

_DinoCats_ Active Member

Sellout!!!!! xD
  3. iToastyToast

iToastyToast Active Member

@Jamm allow us to use our own schematics, I mean allow us to use schematic mod in the cannon server.
  4. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

jamm make world edit command lists :")
  5. Jamm

It's all on there.. I didn't make the /help menus for no reason lol.
    //schematic list
    //schematic load
    //paste
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. KoolClan

KoolClan Moderator

I think this is a great idea as it will make the factions server more competitive. :c
  7. ironman5833

ironman5833 Fresh Spawn

I wish I can use Schematics in factions
  8. Jamm

LOL
  9. ironman5833

ironman5833 Fresh Spawn

I have a question Jamm
    Can u add /PV 1 in to factions pls?? Because we really need our own private space for storing stuff, like our God Gear. Or can u add the command /echest so we don't have to do /spawn to use our ender chests.
  10. KoolClan

KoolClan Moderator

I don't think /echest is necessary + it's a donor rank command. But we need /pv 1 I agree
  11. Flash_Jordan_

Flash_Jordan_ Active Member

Pv is a donor perk for Crusader and up.
  12. iToastyToast

iToastyToast Active Member

Vote for PV 1! XD
  13. ironman5833

ironman5833 Fresh Spawn

But can we a just have one PV even if we don't have a rank??
  14. GoldenGaming

GoldenGaming Member

Can we have a command that resets our WHOLE plot. So the wall and the platforms. In case we want to start fresh without having to world edit.
  15. giga_08

-.-
  16. giga_08

we cant fit our stuff in 9 slot atleast make it 1 chest...
  17. giga_08

/plot reset
  18. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

Ask if jamm updates factions to 1.11.2 and add 1.8 pvp plugin and you can get shulkerboxes from prem crate and votecrate just as in survival
    Problem solved....
  19. giga_08

1.10 mc ? no thanks.... facs are better with 1.8 and cause of alot of things
  20. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

wait a minute... thats rollie in the Derp spoiler xD