1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mcplayer12 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by mcplayer12, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

I don't need proof, simply stating you rarely help out and are most of the time afk. Prove me otherwise if you want a different response.
  2. LordKonKon

LordKonKon Moderator Staff Member

Actually, i see McPlayer helping around a LOT. Always welcoming those who join for the first time, giving them little bits of info for basic commands, letting them know to message him if they have any questions.
    And its not just in-game either, hes constantly reporting things to me via discord when no other staff is online to take care of it.
    +1 my dude
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. mcplayer12

mcplayer12 Member

I appreciate your reply and I get why it may seem like I’m afk so I’d like to take a second to explain. Yes, sometimes I am afk, but more often than not it’s either me looking at the forums or messaging a player looking for a little help. You’d be correct to say you don’t see my inventory move around a lot simply because I don’t play really. I run around spawn while talking to people. I will try to work on it so it doesn’t seem like I’m afk. As for the 150 hours playtime, I've actually 194h but I leave it at 150 as I'm not always actually on, whether that be because I'm looking at the forums or talking to somebody on discord, and keep in mind that timezones can play a big part in what you see, I'm from the UK and you're from Canada from what I've been told. 5 hour difference may play a part in what you see me doing.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  4. SilverGlove

SilverGlove Active Member

You're mature, active, nice and you always offer help to those who in need. As Lord said, you report a lot whether in-game or discord. +1 for sure.
  5. To be honest at this point there are like 12 members and 2 staff members stating the opposite of what you just said, i don't need to prove anything.
  6. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Active Member

I stick up for your opinion. Agreed!
  7. mcplayer12

mcplayer12 Member

Thanks for the support guys! :D
  8. TigerOpCrafter

TigerOpCrafter Active Member

lit.
    +1
  9. mcplayer12

mcplayer12 Member

For those of you wondering where I’ve been, my WiFi decided to die on me and I’ve not been able to get on since Sunday because of it. Should be able to get back on later today :33
  10. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

Was u trying to keep ur post up?
  11. If you don't have the common sense to figure out what would happen if he didn't inform anybody. I'll explain it to you.

Some other person would've came with a complaint about him not being online for most of the time and his chances for getting the helper rank would've decreased by a lot. Besides if he wanted to keep his post up he would spam useless comments instead of actually responding to the feedback and criticism he is being given. Which he is doing right now....
  12. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

stfu not talking to you.
  13. mcplayer12

mcplayer12 Member

Pls no hostility on my application
  14. Tebl

Tebl Guest

This application has been accepted for the latest staff rank of: Reporter

All past Factions Reporters have been renamed to "Trusted"
    Reporter will be an individual rank that will work directly alongside the Trusteds as Head of the Trusted Team. It will be officially classified as a staff rank with in-game permissions and other responsibilities.
    If anyone has any other questions, feel free to PM me or on Discord @ Tebl#4815.
    Welcome to the team, we see a bright leader and future in you here with all of us!

Accepted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.