1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alvar04 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by alvar04, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Username:
    alvar04

Punished by:
    kyle2246

Server:
    factions
    Punishment type:
    ban

Punishment length:
    Perm
    Date Punished:
    2018-02-18

Reason:
    Asking a question regarding the use of printer and farm-able crops (eg. Sugarcane). "using printer on farms third ban" which i never did :p

Plea:
    I asked if printing sugarcane farms was allowed to which i was told by a helper it wasn't, i asked him if he was sure because on the rules it states
    "CROPS

When farming any crop that can be sold to the server (sugarcane and nether wart) there are certain aspects of farming each crop that has to be done manually. This means breaking or planting (depending on the crop) by hand. (Pressing a button or activating a lever is not considered doing it by hand)
    • Sugarcane must be harvested by hand. (You can plant it once and let it grow automatically)
    • Nether wart must be planted by hand. (You can use water or whatever else to harvest it)
    • Printer is not allowed for either."
    Kyle then messaged me saying its not allowed, i questioned him due to the fact that in the rules it was not clear. [Also i never broke a rule as i placed all the sugarcane by hand] very proud of the outcome :D
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  2. SilverGlove

SilverGlove Active Member

You asked me whether printing farms is allowed or not and I replied by "No, it's not allowed. Check /rules" and warned you not to use it on farms but you literally ignored me and said "I'll just keep printing these farms :p".
    [​IMG]
  3. alvar04

alvar04 Member

I did not use printer at all on my farms want proof i can show u my schematics
  4. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

considering that he said '':p'' i think he said it as a joke but i wasn't there and i don't know what happened, Btw why would Kyle ban u for planting sugarcane by hand, was there some detail u left out?
    Or a mistake by Kyle.?
  5. alvar04

alvar04 Member

I Was not even farming at the time :p i was AFK asking staff a question
  6. RazotayX

u placed all the sugarcane by hand, so y would kyle ban u on that note?
  7. alvar04

alvar04 Member

He did not even get proof he just banned based on messages, silverglove was at spawn aswell :p
  8. RazotayX

Messages is proof, especially for kyle.
  9. alvar04

alvar04 Member

I was asking about printer before i actually did any planting using printer, all the sugarcane at the f base were placed by hand with the only printing being the quartz (which was way too expensive) glass and glowstone which were all made before placing any sand water or even sugarcane
  10. RazotayX

what is printer?
  11. alvar04

alvar04 Member

schematica mod that allows you to speed build instantly using a saved schematic (basically a build layout)
  12. RazotayX

well isnt schematica allowed? and if printer is a type of schematica then it should be allowed shouldnt it be.
  13. alvar04

alvar04 Member

it is allowed
  14. alvar04

alvar04 Member

The Schematica mod allows you to copy a build and move it to anywhere you choose to rebuild it. The mod has a feature that will place the blocks in their designated area as long has you have the specific block needed in your inventory. We do however have limitations to what we will allow players to use the printer feature for.
    • No using printer to build any crop farms.
    • No using printer to build sand walls.
    well im removing my unban appeal
    feel bad for not reading rules probably
  15. alvar04

alvar04 Member

16. alvar04

alvar04 Member

requesting to be moved to denied
  17. alvar04

alvar04 Member

still did not use printer on my farm feel bad for arguing though
  18. RazotayX

ur perm banned?
  19. RazotayX

btw if u think that they wronged u u should fight for ur right.
    Not saying that the staff are wrong but this could have been a erroneous ban.
  20. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.