Tiger's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by TigerOpCrafter, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerOpCrafter

TigerOpCrafter Active Member

Username:
    TigerOpCrafter

Date Joined:

07/01/17 20:30:27

Time Played:
    5 days and 18 hours on survival

Rank(s):
    On survival: III /Global rank: Crusader.

Position:

Helper.

Timezone:
    (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin

About:

My name is Tiger. I'm 17 years old. I will explain in this application different things than my trusted application.
    I'm a College student from Germany. I spend my time by doing work if I need to, drawning, taking some pictures, filming, video editing, going out with some friends and of course playing one game and that's Minecraft.
    let's just say that I love to go out of the country sometimes, well a lot actually, I visited a lot of places in this world, and to be honest, I'm actually Happy because of what I completed in my life.
    after playing Minecraft for 4 years now, this game stole a huge part from my life and now to be more specific, ConspiracyCraft's Network. it is amazing, not just the Network who I'm talking about, the community, the people, all of you guys that now I am happy to call, my friends.
    Well after being really Active on factions, I got bored, so I found my self a time later on survival, playing more than usual, building, doing business, and helping other players if help was needed.

Reason:
    Helping people is something I usually do, and if someone needs help, I can't ignore it.
    to be honest, getting accepted as trusted/helper is not the way to help people, you don't need to be a Staff member to Offer your help to people because it's an act of kindness that you want to show, Helping is something that I love to do but maybe if I got accepted things will be easier.

Experience:
    I was helping on a lot of servers in the last 4 years now, I also was a co-owner on a server named (TreeOfLife), sadly the server got removed by the owner for private reasons.
    but lets just not say that, I've learned a lot from Conspiracy Craft's Staff team, I was watching (lol).
    and I'm happy to say that I'm ready to learn even more.

Server:
    Survival

Comments:
    Thanks, to this Server and to the people who I'm calling now friends, for the whole support, I will never let you down.
    If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know.

*Peace out ma doods*
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. BrutalScroll

BrutalScroll Member

One up from me :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

Wed u applied trusted, dont you find it too soon to be a helper? And if im not wrong, jamm will promote you and u dont have to make a application for helper if your trusted from what i know.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. TigerOpCrafter

Thx :D
  5. BrutalScroll

BrutalScroll Member

People can dream big :D
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

you just got accepted to trusted a few days ago? lol
  7. TigerOpCrafter

I know all that, but i was going for helper the whole time, and i did apply now because i have time for it, and after one week i don't.
    btw I know there are a low chance to get accepted now.
    anyways thanks for for the Replys.
  8. TigerOpCrafter

Maybe it is a dream.
    But im sure being on the server everyday now for 8 hours trying to help people, im trying to help and to complete something. And being a helper on Survival will make everything much easier.
    thank you for replying.
  9. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

so ur applying now cause you have time and next week u do not have time... Why not apply when ur on break, kinda makes more sense.
  10. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

Uhm.... You just got trusted like 2-3 days ago and you want to apply for helper? do you think its to soon? i mean, you just started. and if you wanted to be helper why didn't you apply for it and why did you apply for trusted?
  11. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

Sorry to tell you but I think it's so early for you to go for Helper... Wait a bit and then apply, or better, don't do it at all. Jamm promotes people when he thinks is the right time.
  12. TigerOpCrafter

Okay, I see that every single one of you is saying the same thing.
    Well, i will not say ''Delete the application''
    this app can be denied, or if it's good and full of truth, but it's too early for it like some people are thinking.
    I say that im ready for it 100%, im not playing around and begging to be a staff member,
    I'm still able to offer my Help to the people.
    its just being a helper will make things easier, for me and for the people that im helping.
    and what im offering for this server, it will be a big part of my life, and im saying that im ready for it.
    like I said the application can be Denied if this what the staff team want.
    but if I can have the chance to prove my self to you, and this application will wait for it.
    I don't dream like a child or want to be the best or something, I want to help.
    I use my mind, my skills, and give the people an opportunity to make a dream true through helping.

and @Sayril I was going for helper, but I had some haters on the server for some reasons (no names)
    and I went for trusted because that what people told me to do first.
    The helper was my goal, the thing that I need to help this server more.
    this will make more sense.

when i apply for helper on this server, it's not just the tag, or the colors, or the rank.
    when i apply for helper, I will be offering every thing for this server.
  13. Atom

Atom Active Member

Didn't believe I'd see the day but I agree with him.
    But Good Luck from me. :D
  14. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

You should be offering all u can even eithout helper, but yea gl
  15. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

is a nice guy and trustuble
    +1 from the supeeeeeeeer
  16. GoldZue

GoldZue Member

+1 Big nub
  17. Brosky

Brosky Active Member

Hey, Vsause! Ivan here! But why are you so worried? Just let it go :) Don't take any stress and enjoy your life. Good Luck :)
  18. TigerOpCrafter

Thanks ;D
  19. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

What Ivan said. Just be you and let things happen. Stay patient and focused on your job. Cheers!
  20. TigerOpCrafter

lol thx XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.