1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival PvP Warp

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

We have tried having a PvP warp before in survival, and we are back at it again! This time, a few precautions have been taken to prevent donor command abuse while in combat.

[​IMG]

With this new PvP world brings a mini-game you have probably heard of from Factions, King of the Hill (KoTH). Basically, all you have to do to win is control a predetermined area for a given amount of time, generally 10-15 minutes. It is not an ongoing event like on Factions; we will just have them from time to time. We know, most of you survivalists are not big on PvP, but this is for those of you who would like to give it a try! You will be able to use /koth loot when a KoTH event is active to see what you can win from capturing the hill!

Use /warp pvp to go to this world, and /warp spectate to watch KoTH from a safe distance!
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. magicmikexxl

magicmikexxl Well-Known Member

Cant we just be in /god and watch others pvp there? =P
    And GG on that jamm im sure lots are going to be happy bcz of this!
  3. xLsGRules

xLsGRules Well-Known Member

Good thing: More fun in Survival.
    Bad thing: 1.9 pvp mechanics.
  4. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

Awesome jamm :)
  5. JayaYahya

JayaYahya Well-Known Member

You'll lose anyways (mean) :^)
  6. JayaYahya

So, I think the people who are average at pvp including Benjiii being overconfident, he don't know what pvp really is. Oh god now let's see how much time it takes you guys to learn pvp :(
  7. xLsGRules

LOL like you're any better than them? Ur worse than survivalists at pvp and you play factions...
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. JayaYahya

Oh yeah, killed kingjack 5-6 times. Oh ok when I use starter someone comes with Bmage kit what would expect? I've just started learning jitter clicking, it's been 3 days only. Or I can just use hacks to have better jitter :^)
  9. JayaYahya

And I'm not even that much online. How will I collect stuff? For some gud pvp :^)
  10. JayaYahya

You've like Warlord friend he can give you kits everyday...
  11. xLsGRules

you don't need a god set to pvp lol.
  12. xLsGRules

LOL go on Factions and /seen me I haven't been online in more than 4 days.
  13. JayaYahya

I get there online for just voting only 10 mins.
  14. JayaYahya

Yes you do need that to win, ok you've leather Armor and the other guy have diamond Armor... What will happen?
  15. xLsGRules

Leather armor LOL you're just saying plain bs at this point, Worst armor you can get is p4 diamond armor. and yes I can kill guys in Warlord using Knight/Starter lmao.
  16. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

yeaa?? i remember when u were potting u ate gapple till u jumped down in warp pvp and i quickied u plus u had better gear
  17. JayaYahya

18. JayaYahya

Let me correct you ok? I used one gapple and I forgot to buy healing potions, I was rekting you but you started using potions and I checked my inv and I didn't bought the potions... My mistake and I standed still because I was in 4 hearts :^)
  19. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

haha i had unenchanted gear and 2v1 a team with p4 i mised 1 shot with a bow that killed the other one in 1 shot en did some shots on the p4 guy he ran away and falled to death after that they both ragequited :p
  20. JayaYahya

... Ummm ok then GG