1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#ExPosed: The moderator betrayal

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Jun 15, 2016.

?

Should Ex be banned and demoted?

1. Yes.

2. YEA! BYE #ExPo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xLsGRules

xLsGRules Well-Known Member

Skype is easy to hack, But it was definetly Extroker who abused in-game.
  2. magicmikexxl

magicmikexxl Well-Known Member

Why don't you video call him on skype
  3. magicmikexxl

His friends brothers cousins.... Might used his laptop and did this why don't you check out his location before the betrayal and after to see if they are the same
  4. ... yeahhh NO... the bedrock was placed earlier the last time he had Op... and Extroker didnt notice it all this time? ... or this imaginary guy that hacked Extroker ... built up his base nicely so that Extroker could enjoy Playing on it for Many more months to come with an overpower base? ... really?

.. yeah I'm sure this goof ball is also going to say no Officer, I wasnt speeding...
    "I was Hacked"

I failed on that test? ... no, I didnt write it ...
    "I was Hacked"

no mom, I wasnt doing what you think I was doing...
    "my hand was Hacked" ... even though my name is WEENIE-Stroker...

... Bull - Fukin -Shait he was hacked.. this retarded little kid stole off the server, and now coming up with this weak sauce BS??

hey WEENIE-Stroker....

vlcsnap-2016-05-11-10h18m12s970.png

vlcsnap-2016-05-11-10h19m13s899.png

Thanks for LESS then nothing....FFS... We shoulda just paid you $10 to stay home...
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. magicmikexxl

He might got hacked and didn't open his account again or smthng happend idk maybe he knew that he got those stuff an thought it was maybe a gift or smthng. But really though you should check his location to know if it was from the same place or not
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. dankammoniac

dankammoniac Member

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound? Smh. Gift my ass. It seems Tango is one of the only person with common sense here. "oh hurr durr i was hacked i didnt do it" This excuse has been used since dawn of time. And I highly doubt that skype is so easy to hack for some 14 year old on a random minecraft server. "Oh lots off OP stuff in my base, oh look a bedrock base. And would you look at that, a obsidian sell sign alongside a chest with fuckton of obsidian. It must be a gift."
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. magicmikexxl

He might didn't open it again
    • List
  8. magicmikexxl

But the chance for this is 20%. And the chance of his betrayal is 80%
  9. dankammoniac

dankammoniac Member

Really? What made you think that? Anyone can act strange through chat. He's just making sure he has alibi. Since his "They hacked my minecraft" excuse failed, he went on skype to act all strange and shit, so you'll be convinced someone is hacking all his shit up.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. easy guys ( @dankammoniac , @magicmikexxl ) ... this isnt a fight with each other post... this is a Crap on WEENIE-Stroker post... =P

dont make me have to close this thread....

EDIT: ... When I say STOP... I Mean it... this isnt Flame each other time...
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.