Towny still exists?

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

A lot of you have forgotten about Towny since it's downfall. We sure haven't though.. Shoutout to @CantBeSaved for another great build.

"We need to remake the shop in Towny" - Jamm
    "Okay" - yxes

1 week later..
    [​IMG]
    He built
    [​IMG]
    all this
    [​IMG]
    wew
    [​IMG]
    DAAAMNN
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. yxes_mi

yxes_mi Member

xD lol so true
  3. Ares30

Ares30 Active Member

That 4th picture though, XD
  4. ZeusTheWarrior

ZeusTheWarrior Active Member

5. SnowGod24

SnowGod24 Member

The quote is really emotive, makes my cry.
  6. chaoticraft

chaoticraft Well-Known Member

7. BobIsLegit

BobIsLegit Member

dont hate ;-; but tbh its not that good
  8. RetardedGoatV2

RetardedGoatV2 Active Member

CRAZY! seriously i suck at buidling... so when people say this isn't good im just like ...
  9. NICE my big brother whos in collage (hes 20) can build really nice to hes a really good build i am trying to convince him to join and build on towny also you should make the dynamic map veiw like from the forms but only for towny and nothing else just towny
  10. yxes_mi

yxes_mi Member

Well Im not calling myself the best builder @BobIsLegit
    I only built it because we needed a shop and it ended up being the spawn of Towny. I have too seen better buildings but you didn't have to post something thats offensive. Thats like saying, No offense then proceed to insult someone.
  11. Jamm

It's a great build in our given situation. You guys have flawed taste and expectations if you would even consider commenting saying anything about how it's not good enough. What are you comparing it too? Servers that pay builders hundreds of dollars for a build? Sure, we will be to that point some day, but that's not today. You're just being a killjoy really. Does it make you feel like you're above us to just say you've seen better? That's the type of response I would expect from a random honestly. Someone who doesn't care about the server or the people working on it. Oh you spent the past week building something for the enjoyment of the server? Cool, thanks, it sucks. That's basically what you're saying and definitely what it comes off as to us.

I'm not asking people to just go along and just fake their opinion and act like you like stuff, but if you're going to say something negative, reinforce it with something constructive or positive. If it's bad, tell us why. Tell us what you would do to make it better. If you're not doing that then you're just wasting your time even typing a response. That's not contributing to anything.
  12. BobIsLegit

BobIsLegit Member

@CantBeSaved What I was going to say in my opinion its too bland and I'm not saying you are a bad builder you did a good job on it but I feel like its too bland.You don't have to listen to me it's its just my opinion.
  13. yxes_mi

yxes_mi Member

Idk how to reply to that. Thanks for the insult. Really helps me feel better about myself man.
  14. RetardedGoatV2

...sad moment in forums.. when people dont treat others how they would want to be treated OR another good thing we are all taught as children, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
  15. Jamm

16. RetardedGoatV2

^yup i would wanta see this
  17. Wow, I'm sure at BobIsLegit would lose. Buildings are mainly rated on their complexities and most importantly, what style did the builder/architect used. If yxes' style is different from yours doesn't necessarily mean it's bad :p. Hard work is the most important thing I value.
    Nice job on spawn yxes, but you just need to make that a little bigger
  18. Jamm

It was only meant to be a shop.
  19. BobIsLegit

BobIsLegit Member

Kids this is what opinions get you to in life ;-;
  20. yxes_mi

yxes_mi Member

Careful on the words you chose, Bob.