1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Party Crate Percents.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by cp12cwp, Jan 12, 2020.

1. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

Hello, I took the liberty of saving up to get 64 boat party creates to do this experiment. Creating a statistical analysis, of course you can't predict the combinations and exactly what it will be every time however, these were the percent per party crate of the 64 party crates if that makes any sense. this basically will tell you how common it will be to get the item or thing you may want. It took a bit to turn them all but when I finally did it came to a total of 140k so I hope you all appreciate it. I'm aware it doesn't add up to exactly 100% total because we can't predict the variations and exactly how many items will get every time. Because sometimes you may only get three items and other times you only get one from my experience. Keep in mind this could be more accurate if I open more chests. However basically this is a good general idea.
    ---
    Wither Skeleton Spawn Egg:
    14%
    Drowned Spawn Egg:
    23%
    Zombie Spawn Egg:
    20%
    Slime Spawn Egg:
    4%
    Ghast Spawn Egg:
    25%
    Chicken Spawn Egg:
    20%
    Pig Spawn Egg:
    23%
    Sheep Spawn Egg:
    18%
    Cow Spawn Egg:
    17%
    Diamond ore:
    28%
    Emerald Ore:
    18%
    Experience Potions (24):
    11%
    $500:
    22%
    $1000:
    20%
    ---
    For further understanding. For example $1000 is 20% so using that knowledge you will likely get a $1000 prize every 5 crates. Hope this helps y'all.
  2. Samantha x

Samantha x Fresh Spawn

am confused.. theres like 8 values above 20%.
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

it's because of the different combinations and because sometimes don't get anything and sometimes you get more. It's the percentage of most likely to get out of the crate. It's not going to be out of a hundred