1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iamangelo ban appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by CountToPotato, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

username: iamangelo

punished by : billynguy

server: factions

date punished: 17/8/19

punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: Perm

Reason: "Account Sharing"

Plea: So first off i never gave my account info to anyone especially goku and i dont know why i would risk getting my account banned just so he can play at eotw. Im pretty sure he got my password from his server when i played because there's literally no other way. At first i didnt mind the ban because i was working most of the time with no time to play at all, and since the map was delayed so long i thought jamm was going to release the map in another year or something, but here it is. So if you can contact me to sort this out that would be great. My discord is iamangelo#1499 thank you for your time.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

-1 u account share
  3. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

-1 you hack mr smoke
  4. YouBeCombo

I hack? Have you seen yourself LOL
  5. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

can you stop replying? im actually trying to get unbanned literally everysingle person in the whole server knows you hack because YOU have gotten cought exposing YOURSELF bragging about YOUR hacks and if blaze even does hack HE hasnt gotten caught.
  6. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

Bruh you aren’t supposed to play. You’ve been playing the new map. Ive seen your gametag. You aren’t supposed to alt while banned
  7. YouBeCombo

legit you fucking hacked your balls off with a yt hack client m1 found that shit asap dumbo
    lmao
  8. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

yea my brother told me about that and if u wanna know why msg my discord iamangelo#1499 also staff if you are wondering about that
  9. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

ok
  10. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

hypocrite much? and actually it took him about 45 minutes to find a LAUNCH client i was getting so bored i was about to show him the client and admit because it was taking so long so dont talk about stuff you dont know please and thanks stop replying.
  11. dizzyyV2

dizzyyV2 Fresh Spawn

So basically smoke can hack but nobody else can fucking do shit?
  12. eze

eze Active Member

-1 u give youre account to a really bad guy bluegoku! and u give it to him i have proof of it you msging him it on discord if u want ss come to discord msg me and if u want me to post it here i got no problem man
  13. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Lie more LOL everyone knows you account shared -1
  14. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

well i just asked you for it and you didnt send me anything what a suprise and i remmeber you used to be obsessed with goku but ok!
  15. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

and as is "everyone" you mean your boyfriends in your little faction that want to keep me banned yea ok.
  16. eze

eze Active Member

stop lying jamm wont belive you u did a big fault!
  17. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

how are you going to say "msg me for the ss" then right when i msg you you say you're not gunna send because "jamm is going to use it to expose me asshole" ???? anyway can you stop replying please"!" and leave the discision to jamm and billy even though i bet you're doing all you can to keep me banned. Thanks!
  18. eze

eze Active Member

man why u mad man its block game u can lie to youre self but u cant lie to jamm or staff cuz they know you lier man
    thats not nice to lie and say u didnt that thing u did it you such bad guy angelo come on angelo change youre self
  19. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

i guess its too hard for you to talk like a normal human person i guess because your blubber is getting to your head? and why hasn't jamm exposed me like you said he was going to do with your "ss" that you totally have! ur kinda sad lol just bcs ur talk like an idiot doesn't make you look funny or seem you dont care btw!
  20. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Literally everyone knows special kid! But obviously if they like you they won’t report! Gg hacker account sharer stay banned!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.