1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dizzyy's SS Team Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by dizzyy, Jun 21, 2019.

?

Do you people think I should get the Screen-Share rank?

1. Yes - I think you could do it.

2. No - I do not believe you are responsible enough / lack screen-sharing knowledge to have this rank.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Your opinion shall stay stated, however I only speak with friends in vc's. ( Unless obviously SSing someone )
  2. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

it’s bland add some color or make it so it’s personal to you
  3. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

white and red looks nice kek but ty
  4. dizzyyV2

dizzyyV2 Fresh Spawn

xEst i read that again and realised that you had mentioned that if i could get the role. I would be serious about it and i meant as in seeing if i could actually get it, not meaning oh can i get it if so meh. I would take time into doing the role so thanks for stating.
  5. Nathanm

Nathanm Member

i dont know any1 that would want to be on ss team but you seem pretty dedicated almost everytime im on you are volunteering to ss people to get more practice and ive noticed your not as toxic so i think as long as you keep working on it i 100% see you and IT guy (dreadery) being the ss team +1
  6. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Thanks Nathan <3
  7. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Put him on IT team already.
  8. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

oof thanks xtend123 :3
  9. langman

langman Member

b
    being toxic has nothing to do with ss someone i dont think
  10. langman

langman Member

correction, he actually speaks in our chats just not yours and who ever voted that as optimistic is retarded af lmao
  11. langman

langman Member

+1, u been saying ur practiced and and seem determined and said uve tried it already or at least want to so good luck
  12. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Thanks dark for the comment
  13. AzCasian

AzCasian Active Member

+1 yes I know and accept that he is toxic, but the important thing is that he is active and has a strong sense of duty. He may not be the best choice, but he is active and willing to devote his time to the server. To the people who said -1, again, he is not the best choice, but he is the only one that is up to the challenge. If you think that he is a bad choice, you guys should apply yourselves. Stop complaining about having no ss team on when someone who is willing to help but you guys let your personal opinions of him cloud your judgment.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

what are you drinking
  15. AzCasian

AzCasian Active Member

I just got off a 15 hour flight and had around 10 bottles of coke so... ^^^
  16. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Really??
  17. langman

langman Member

Well like any other post, every -1 is always enemies so its not actually them choosing based off whats needed but on childish/biased opinions on that person and i dont see why they -1 unless they hiding something themselves and are scared!?
  18. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

the only people who +1 are his teammates/friends im personally not bias but he doesnt deserve this role at all like you would see me writing "+1" on enemy's ban appeals or staff applications so your point is invalid you are just being giga_08v2 mate
  19. langman

langman Member

not being giga and its valid cause if u look at the rest of our post u see enemies -1 and we give -1 to each as well weather we team or not. Just cause u didnt -1 doesnt mean others will too
  20. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Wtf holy shit your retarded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.