1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by TheGamingCat12, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGamingCat12

TheGamingCat12 Fresh Spawn

Thank you for not unabanning me so I cant waste my life on your shit server with garbage community and staff that abuse their powers and ban people for no reason. And Im happy to say that I will review your server as the worst of all and happy to not recommend it to my friends. Have fun!
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Ok you use ore locator and x-ray or whatever shit and say "ban people for no reason" and also alt lol.

Bye, none will miss u with Ur shitty attitude, we'd be happy to see you leave ;)
  3. TheGamingCat12

TheGamingCat12 Fresh Spawn

yeah im happy to leave a shit community of 5year olds that just trash each oter and ben people because their friends use hack and dont know what ore locator is and im happy to leave people like u that complain about others braking the rules but you do the same by impersionating
  4. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

Sad to hear you think about the server this way, sadly we do not tolerate any use of hacked clients, including Xray which you happened to use.
    Thanks for the review though!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.