1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I understand my mistake

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Linda, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Member

Username : Linda
    Punishment Type : Ban
    Length Of The Ban : Permanent
    Banned By : Billynguy
    Reason : cheating (ss)

I am sorry and i understand my mistake ! Breaking Rules is bad and i realize what i did ! Hope that conspiracy
    gods forgive me and give me another chance . I wont let you down if u give me a chance
  2. langman

langman Member

You lied about hacking and Dreadry ssed and you said that he didnt find anything so idk whats going on about that but I dont mind if you join back if they unban you its just you lied about it and made a big scene after he ssed you but if you get second chance then dont fuck it up this time +1
  3. Linda

Linda Member

Panda said this
    You lied about hacking and Dreadry ssed and you said that he didnt find anything so idk whats going on about that but I dont mind if you join back if they unban you its just you lied about it and made a big scene after he ssed you but if you get second chance then dont fuck it up this time +1 ty
    about dreadery ! he said i was good to go
    but rereading what happened i know what he ment ! i was in a hurry and i wanted to leave so i kept asking
    him about time now i think i know why
    ty anyways ;) <3
  4. +1 ... yeah i think he deserve a second chance
  5. TheDarkside14

TheDarkside14 Fresh Spawn

Follow the appeal format please!
    Also, I would've given a +1 BUT you said breaking rules is bad. You broke rules during your ban. You did something called Ban Evading. You had alts (just found 2) named SimpleGaming and Codda. Here is some ss that proves that you broke rules: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574079889632919554/579022472112898058/linda.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574079889632919554/579022509807108117/simple_is_linda.png
    (These ss have been sent by @langman aka darkassasin)
    Big -1 for me
  6. Linda

Linda Member

Hamza (hhhhhhhhhhhh) said this :
    +1 ... yeah i think he deserve a second chance
    thank you and i wont let u down
  7. Linda

Linda Member

TheDarkside14 said this :
    Also, I would've given a +1 BUT you said breaking rules is bad. You broke rules during your ban. You did something called Ban Evading. You had alts (just found 2) named SimpleGaming and Codda. Here is some ss that proves that you broke rules:
    (These ss have been sent by @darrkassassin aka darkassasin)
    Big -1 for me

I was just checking my alts as i said i have alts and its a mistake . I am msging staff to come online to bann me
    SimpleGaming already got banned . Now i am waiting for codda to get banned.
    Thank you and i wont let u down if i get a chance
  8. Billynguy

Billynguy Admin Staff Member

You've been alting on multiple accounts since your ban. If you want a chance at an unban then you cannot violate any more rules since the ban. Denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.