DarthFather0379's Shop License Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Darth Father, May 9, 2019.

1. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

+Username:
    DarthFather0379

+Rank(s):
    IV, Architect

+Shop Name:
    Museum

+Shop Coordinates:
    X: -4301 | Y: 31 (Underground Level) | Z: 4357

+Shop Tag color:
    [&5] Dark Purple

+Additions:
    -/shops menu placement: On the center, under the border item, if possible, not too important
    -Tag: ♦Museum♦
    -Warp: /warp Museum​

Before concluding this application, I'd like to say that I've been working on this project for quite some time. The purpose of this warp isn't just to be a shop, but rather Museum as tribute for all the great items of Map 4. This will give the ability for new and old players to learn things about the items that have been going around the server, such as items from Mysteria or just Boss Items. There will be a souvenir shop near the museum.

Feel free to leave your feedback.
    Thanks for your time. 2019-05-10_03.02.30.png 2019-05-10_03.02.34.png 2019-05-10_03.02.38.png 2019-05-10_03.03.12.png 2019-05-10_03.03.32.png 2019-05-10_03.04.10.png 2019-05-10_03.04.17.png 2019-05-10_03.04.36.png 2019-05-10_03.04.46.png 2019-05-10_03.05.44.png
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. Fedora_Fox

Fedora_Fox Member

+1
    Looks great! Can't wait to see this as a /warp! :D
  3. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

Thanks for your feedback! ;)
  4. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

+1 looks amazing.The signs from the third ss looks out of place maybe place above or on the walls.Also if u want u can add some mossy cobble and vines to make it look older. Gj
  5. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

As a major contributor towards the collection, and primary seller of things in the gift shop, I'm biased. But this is pretty cool on it's own. That so many users contributed makes it even cooler.

This application has all my votes.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Valor

Valor Fresh Spawn

+1 Great shop
    and the best items on display i have ever seen
  7. Cluster21

Cluster21 Helper Staff Member

Awesome! +1
  8. saenua

saenua Fresh Spawn

+1 cute
  9. AzCasian

AzCasian Active Member

+1 dank memes
  10. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

+1
  11. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

I've thought about this but I kind of wanted it to avoid the withered look, cuz that would surely interfere with the item display, still a good idea though! thanks for your feedback c:
  12. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

It's true, the reason this display exists is because of everyone who contributed. Even the smallest piece of lore is of great value for the exhibit and everyone who helped has been and will be credited for their contribution. Many thanks for your help also, you have actually distributed a substantial amount of items, much obliged.
  13. TehAwesomestKitteh

TehAwesomestKitteh Fresh Spawn

+1 Not only is the warp unique in that it's not mainly a shop, but also it's quite a nice reminder of how Survival serv (of course, specifically Map 4) progresses as a community.

Also I helped clear out and build a portion of it and it looks cool now too so +1 for sure.
  14. WolfScreamYTG

WolfScreamYTG Member

+1 Looks excellent. Incredibly cool concept. Having a souvenir shop will be great for aesthetic and players. I wish you luck!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

uhm sir i donated my friendship where is my spot on the sign!!!! -1

To be serious, this shop looks extremely nice and would for sure shake up survivals way of running shops.
    +2
  16. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

Oh wait I must've forgotten what you've donated. Tell me what it is and I'll include you in the list, thanks for your feedback however!!
  17. Sayori

Sayori Member

Oh wait. This is cool actually. big +1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

as i new player i learn it a lot , about the community from just visiting this place nice fabulous job building this darth i can't wait to see it as a /warp
    +1
  19. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

+1 would like to see a unique thing like this in survival
  20. glendesousa28

glendesousa28 Fresh Spawn

So proud of this community. I'm glad i'm apart of this shop
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List