1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinzahh Helper Application [Factions Invasion]

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Sinzahh, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Username:
    Sinzahh

Date Joined:
    7 April 2019.

Estimated Time Played:
    Around 100+ Hours since I joined roughly 3 weeks ago.

Guardian on Factions Invasion.

Position:
    Helper

Timezone:
    SAST +7 Hours (Eastern Standard Time)

Punishments:
    None, if any then not that I know of.

About:
    I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I recently graduated from college and am currently working at home to help pay my college fees so that I may study further. I have 3 brothers, my dad works and my mother has passed away due to ovarian cancer. I enjoy gyming and gaming as I partake in them everyday.

Reason:

I would like to apply for helper role because I confidently think I have a bit more to offer to the server. I spend on average 6+ hours a day on the server and I feel that I could really help retain the newer players as well as help the older players with any queries they may have.

I also noticed that there are many hackers that have been on the server from when I started up till recently and have not been banned.

I believe without a doubt I can help solve these problems as well as fill in any other helpers time zones if need be due to the amount of spare time I have.

Experience:
    I have no experience but have seen how staff members on many different servers tackle different situations as well as watching Youtube videos on them. I strongly believe in the saying "everyone has to start somewhere".

Server:
    Factions Mainly.

Comments:
    I would like to thank anyone who took out their time to read this and would appreciate if you could let me know by giving a +1 if you agree with what I have to say or a -1 with a comment on how I may improve.

Discord:
    Sinz#1550

Kind Regards
    Sincerely Sinzahh

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 for the gay kid.
  3. Daritos

Daritos Fresh Spawn

+1 From me!
  4. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Thank you lol.
  5. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

+1 For You. Good Luck
  6. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Thank you so much really appreciate it!
  7. AzCasian

AzCasian Active Member

+1 btw ur 19 but you already graduated from college?
  8. ThaKing

ThaKing Fresh Spawn

+1 from me. Good Luck Sinzahh, you'd be a great fit.
  9. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

You are a nice guy on the server usually. Pretty active sometimes.
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
  10. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Thx for the up vote, its different here in South Africa
  11. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Appreciate it.
  12. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

Neutral Although I see you on a lot and you are active, you are somewhat new and I don't always see you helping people in the chat. Good luck on your staff app
    Edit: Also if you read the description of what's needed, You need at least 4 weeks since you have joined
  13. BubbleTeaKid

BubbleTeaKid Fresh Spawn

STFU ur opinion doesnt matter
  14. BubbleTeaKid

BubbleTeaKid Fresh Spawn

-1 bro lmao you started in april and the only reason you get 100 hours is because you are just afk with minecraft open you have no reason to be deserving of this rank
  15. -1 never see you on and barely have u ever helped people
  16. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

Lets give the benefit of the doubt that you play every day of the 7 weeks , you will have to play 5 hours a day every single day to get 100 hours.I am a bit skeptical on that. Over all the app could use some more work and color. Gl
  17. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
  18. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Thank you gaenotch appreciate the criticism and I have posted a screenshot of my playtime on the discord
  19. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

Yes that was just a rough estimate of when I joined can't clearly remember the date and thank you.
  20. Sinzahh

Sinzahh Fresh Spawn

We must be in different time zones as just today I have helped more than 5 new comers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.