1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIMISS10-KingRayven Nature Build Event for the Competition

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by DIMISS, Apr 27, 2019.

1. DIMISS

DIMISS Member

Username: DIMISS10&KingRayven

Build name: A mythical Tree

Story:

Far away in the lost city of unicron there was a tree, a tree that very few people have seen. Rumors says that when Merlin planted the tree he casted a spell on it , the first two people who gets to eat from the fruits would get infinite powers and clear mindset, they would be capable to handle any situation and win any enemy who tries to thwart them.1530 years later after merlins death , two Kings from the north side of europe found the lost city of unicron , The Unicron Guardians Felt Threatened , They didn't know the intentions of the two Young Kings .
    After a long Time Fighting With them The tree Understood that The Two Kings had good hearts And Choosed them To be the new Succesors Of Unicron. The Two Kings Ate from the Fruits and gained the Mythical Powers .The humankind was lucky, the two Kings used their powers wisely by helping others .
    Who knows what could happen if the tree was found by the wrong people ... would we still be here?

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#Posibol
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

VERY good build but post it under Survival
  3. OMG catto wasnt kiding XD
  4. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

looks awesome !!
  5. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

We should use this as a koth ngl
  6. Sneakyboy27

Sneakyboy27 Member

Nothing but a challenge and I love it. Ty for showing up this I thought no one cares about the event and I take the win. I love your build and story let's see who will win :p
  7. KingR4yv3n

KingR4yv3n Member

*POSIBOL*
  8. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

Love it. Absolutely blown me away when I saw this. This is such a great representation of nature in itself and it's mystical and glorious and when I look at this I can feel the hard work you put into that. I absolutely adore it and this is by far the build to beat. You deserve the title of this month's build event winner.
  9. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

it looks amazing i think the winners of this event will be this or cluster floating island i am excite it to see who will win and good luck
  10. panagiotis4

panagiotis4 Fresh Spawn

Ηe deserves to be the winner!
    OP Build:eek:
  11. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

tbh all the builds in this competition are nice so imma say the same thing here
  12. cp12cwp

Ikr!
  13. WolfScreamYTG

WolfScreamYTG Member

Now I have competition. No fair. Jk this looks phenomenal ;)

(Edit looking back on my build I’m gonna lose so I know you guys have an advantage. Have fun)
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. cp12cwp

Lmao
  15. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

i just noticed your alpha helper line, build battle me
  16. KingR4yv3n

KingR4yv3n Member