1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

giga_08's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by giga_08, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Username: giga_08
    Date Joined: I think i joined in 2015, im not quite sure.
    Time Played: 29.89 Days according to statistics, [717.36 hours]
    Ranks: My donor rank is Warlord and my McMMo rank is V
    Position: Helper
    Timezone: GET [georgian standard time] UTC/GMT + 4 hours
    Past Punishments: I have a lot of punishments, but i haven't broken any rules for 2 months i believe.
    About: I am 16 years old boy, from georgia, I enjoy playing computer games and I love chatting with my friends! my hobbies are cooking and collecting shiny stones! ~ I started playing minecraft in 2014, and built amazing castles in singleplayer! ConspiracyCraft was the first server i joined, I think I just googled "Minecraft online servers" and then i found it! I joined the server, and then went to factions, I liked everything, server, players, staff, everything was great, so I decided to keep playing on the server! after that, I got bored of factions and started playing survival! this Is where I met professor_7mada My first true friend! after that, I met danniellex my second best friend! she wanted to play factions, she gathered every one of her friends from survival and we started playing factions! we had a faction! named "survivors" and we survived quite a long time actually, this is how I ended up staying In factions server! You all remember me as toxic player, but I wanted to change that! and I think Im doing okay, I'm no longer an "old giga" who used to be toxic!
    Reason: I spend most of my time on the server when im not at school even when im doing other things I have it open and switch to it to check in any chance I get. I'd love to help out all I could, any time I see questions being asked I do my best to answer it as well as trying to stop the toxicity of players when things go bad, as most times the helpers and mods are not on when it happens so people just do as they like, I am also quite confident in my knowledge of the server (commands, staff, rules) Also I would like to help the server grow and become better, and hopefully contributing in the server becoming one of the best cracked servers in the world someday!
    Experience: I do not have any experience in being staff, i have never been a staff on other servers, the reason is simple, i only play on conspiracycraft.
    Server: I would like to start out being staff on factions server!
    Comments: I hope you guys liked my application, please let me know what you all think about it and how i can improve myself! comment down your opinions but please do not go off topic!
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

nice application giga, hope you get accepted good luck!
  3. giga_08

Thanks for your support Sayril!
  4. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

Dang I’m speechless. This application is one of the better one. I like the color. You added a lot of info and time into that application. +1 from me giga
  5. giga_08

Thanks for the support Honey!
  6. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 from me not a bias person!!!
  7. giga_08

Thanks smoke, i really appreciate your support!
  8. TheLegacy3

TheLegacy3 Member

Cool dude.

+1
  9. giga_08

Legi my friend, thanks!

dont forget to give me coal when you get online ;p
  10. eze

eze Active Member

+1
  11. giga_08

Thanks eze :)
  12. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

+1, he used to be toxic before. But it's time, he's changed in that aspect and does welcome/help players in the server. But this is only my opinion(also, he got good ratings from the other players) so I think he should get a chance! +1 again. Good Luck!
  13. giga_08

Thanks bud!
  14. xTerNayDoe

xTerNayDoe Fresh Spawn

yes +1
  15. giga_08

Thanks, i appreciate it!
  16. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

He actually changed from a toxic to helpful person unlike some who just pretend for a little while. +1
  17. Hannah

Hannah Member

Its a 1+ for me giga, your a great guy and is trying to change from his previous actions and how he treated others but now is helpful and nice! :D from your friend, -Hannah
  18. giga_08

Thanks =]
  19. giga_08

Hey Hannah, thanks for the support! =P
  20. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

+1 has changed,

Don't think I forgot about the copy and paste thing. Jk xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.