HunterzXP Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HunterzXP, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Because if you think about it, when those gaps are not filled in thats when the hackers will appear and who will stop them? No one because those gaps are not filled in.
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

+1 good luck but it's better if you help in public chat rather than through private conversations man. No offense or anything but help more in public chat so people will NOTICE you :) good luck!
  3. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Reason I /msg them is because they pay more attention to it.
  4. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

That's true.
  5. WolfNaos

WolfNaos Active Member

I'm just illertirating on what billy said. You're a nice person overall but try to be more helpful. Most of the time there's always a staff member on whether you see us or not we'd be able to notice the helpfilness (is that a word?). Other than that good luck
  6. alvar04

alvar04 Member

I'm going to ask you one question, in what areas do you think you can help the conspiracy craft server and its players and why.
  7. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

he actually helps around with new people
  8. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

But its good to have staff members from around the world because you never know what kind of person could have hacks and what they can do, this is the main reason why people say that staff are useless... plus with a little more staff members we can help with more people around the server!
  9. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

I'm changing my opinion, he helps out people now in public chat too if there's no one around to help. And he's a good guy as far as I know. Xd
  10. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

he's getting accepted 4sho
  11. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Hopefully!
  12. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

If you haven't seen me in chat, I normally help players when they ask how to rank up, when I am going through the ranks for example Jr.Mod I will be able to catch hackers.
  13. Hannah

Hannah Member

14. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Thank you!
  15. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

gud guy :p +1 GL!
  16. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

I'm good?
  17. Sayril