HunterzXP Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HunterzXP, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Username:
    HunterzXP

Date Joined:

6/12/2016 (AUS DATING) (6th of Dec 2016)

Time Played:

Pfft how should I know if I had to guess I suppose my total is 1000+ Hours (Including afk)

Rank(s):

IV, Evoker And YouTuber

Position:

Helper

Timezone:
    UTC+9:30

Past Punishments:
    False Ban: Autoclicker and a Warning: Being Rude which I dont remember.

About:

Its hard to tell since almost everyone knows me in the Conspiracy Craft Factions community but I am HunterzXP/Attila144 and I am a professional noob at life. I am aged 17 and I am mostly kind %1 of being a jack, but I do enjoy a bit of fun here and there and enjoy chatting with others. I always enjoy helping others in need if its like a question of something like in game then I am willing to answer anything of what does what, how does it work and what command to look into deeper of what it is. I still go to school and stuff and I do have a life but I cannot be on all of the time, mostly I wll be afk on CC while I am at school. When I was at the age of 14 I got 2 of my Spinal Disks cut out due to of my brother jumping on my back which caused 2 disks to slip and crack so I was almost fully disabled until they fixed me in time.

Reason:
    Because I see people saying in chat "Staff members are useless, they dont do anything and their never online to help out and catch those hackers". Now I know I am not going to argue with that but for those who say that staff members are useless that is wrong. They have life to live doing study and other things in real life, so that is why I am putting my foot down and I am applying for a staff member, I am willing to fill in those gaps when those other staff members are absent for those time being. We also need people from other timezones! Since I am in the AUS I can be on when some staff members cannot be on, thats when I said when I can fill in those gaps. I can help other players for the meanwhile but as I earn the ranks I am willing to push into the staff activites to the max! I sometimes just cant bare to see people letting down the other staff members it annoys me so this is why I am making this staff application!

Experience:

Yea a little, I used to be staff on other different servers but I think I may of forgotton a few commands but I am willing to relearn them.

Server:

Both? If not then Factions

Comments:
    When am I accepted?
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Good luck hunter! [​IMG]
  3. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Thanks Alvar I hope I do get accepted, I dont like seeing staff members being treated like dirt behind their backs.
  4. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

good luck hunter hope you get accepted
  5. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Thanks man, same here!
  6. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

-1 you have been banned for hacks "false"
  7. eze

eze Active Member

Good luck +1
  8. RevGamer

RevGamer Member

Look at your logs "false"
  9. RevGamer

RevGamer Member

+1 Good player not toxic and know what he is doing
  10. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

It was a false ban.
  11. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

Hunter good application. Love the color that you picked. You put time and effort into your application. It’s a +1 from me
  12. YouBeCombo

Kid we had a good 1h talk and I explained it to you...
  13. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

Thanks!
  14. Billynguy

Billynguy Jesus Staff Member

I don't see you helping out with the staff team, discord, or on the forums. If you improve on that then you can have a chance at the rank but atm, you are not in consideration for it.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

You just have not seen me as much as you used to.
  16. RevGamer

RevGamer Member

Yes I know but my point is his ban is false too
  17. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

18. YouBeCombo

What??
    this has no drama lmao we just talking :)
  19. Billynguy

Billynguy Jesus Staff Member

I don't need to see you, other staff members should and recommend you.
  20. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

But as I said, I want to fill in those gaps when other staff members are off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.