Discussion in 'Invalid' started by xtend123, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtend123

xtend123 Member

When the incident occurred (Date and Time):Date:12th March 2018 Time:Around 5:00PM(Indian Standard Time)

Evidence (Include video or screenshot):

Witnesses (Players or Staff):DontMessWithME, ryryro, xtend123

Name of the player or players involved (Staff or Players):yung_shengTW

Short paragraph of what happened (Included detail about the situation):He was using KillAura in /warp pvp arena and killed me and DontMessWithMe(a player)

One more thing, He literally took me out when i was equipped with Bmage Armor and Bmage Axe. He was using kit starter Armor and sharp 7 Sword and he killed me without even USING POTS :(

Can i please get a Bmage kit cuz i lost it to that guy cuz of his hacks? or do i need to show proof(which i sadly dont have)? :(

Its ok, I understand if its not possible to give me a Bmage armor and Axe since I dont have enough proof of having that. But, if you can, please do. It doesnt matter much anyway as long as hes punished!
  2. Infamous_Turtla

Infamous_Turtla Active Member

This shows nothing obvious. Try getting rid of your texture pack and using obs instead of Bandicam. It will get rid of the watermark and give you way better fps. Your fps is so low you cant even tell if he has kill aura. Also you were potting him in the pvp, thats why he didnt need to pot
  3. xtend123

xtend123 Member

Dude, I don't get low fps. It's just the video which looks like that. I get 200fps while recording....also, before that, I also went with a god Apple and he rekt me. A GOD APPLE :/

You can see it at like the 17th second. Well or I'll just try to get better proof as I was unable to get a video better than this on him :(
  4. Infamous_Turtla

Also try to record longer clips
  5. Infamous_Turtla

Also, you only hit him twice ...
  6. xtend123

xtend123 Member

Kk invalid report, fine..
  7. Txriv

Txriv Moderator

This shows nothing obvious. Try recording longer clips. Thread invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.