edrian09 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by edrian09, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khiladi

Khiladi Fresh Spawn

Nailed it. I was not using that word. But its really true. He has been literally begging .
  2. Zack Mannn

Zack Mannn Fresh Spawn

-1 kept askin for cash
  3. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Looks like his desire of getting money "paid off". XD
  4. Reinier

Reinier Member

Honestly, edrian, I don't think you are suited for a staff rank as you are now. try and be more mature, report issues to staff or via /helpop. Reason with chat offenders to pacify them, and if not, also report them to staff. Also, giving money is not what you call helping.
  5. Janata

Janata Fresh Spawn

Well, where do I start from?

Your application is very less detailed, I mean I couldn't expect this from a 22-year-old. The funny part is you're 22 but still in 10th grade. You clearly don't understand grammar, you don't give spaces between commas and, you're giving random words capital which also indicates of you not being 22 year's old at all, buddy.

Giving away in-game money and claim it as helping is truly dumb. If you're 22 and also a girl, I would name you as a "dumb blonde". Helping mean's welcoming newcomers, answering someone's doubt's/questions and, reporting rule breakers.

6. RazotayX

RazotayX Member

Guess this broke it down to what i would say.
    Chill on the criticism though. :p
  7. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Active Member

"Dumb Blonde" Stereo-typing isn't an argument it's immaturity :p

"buddy" Oh. So intimidating. Age doesn't show if they are smart or not, not everyone got the same education you did. Some don't even GET education.

Ta Ta.
  8. RazotayX

RazotayX Member

Nah.. age shows alot, if i ask a 9yr old questions from algebra will he/she know the answer? No, same thing with english. And im pretty sure if shes 22 she has some education. Atleast it seems reasonable, i could be totally wrong, but u know.
  9. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Active Member

Yeah, My fathers friend grew up with no education. He was in a poor place and his parents were in poverty. I see the reason but facts show otherwise :)

Also nice profile pic lol
  10. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Partially correct. You only consider everybody to be normal.

There are some extreme cases in mentally retarded, 22 isn't the age for them to type. Also, I had a tutor who already taught his 4-year-old son Integration (Probably the definite one).

However, I'd say the counterclaims I said above are all just excuses. Abnormal people are very unlikely to say anything in this forum.
  11. RazotayX

RazotayX Member

Exactly, not saying that ther aren't any uneducated ppl in this world, This just means in normal circumstances.
  12. RazotayX

RazotayX Member

thank you, :D
    and yes I understand just my way of saying was wrong.
  13. Janata

Janata Fresh Spawn

Lying about age is a different thing, stop targetting me and do your more import things, Hewitt.

Dumb Blonde
    "An insulting word for a woman with blonde hair who is considered to be attractive but not very intelligent"

She indeed is attractive but not very intelligent in comparison to making an Application, I mean I could rate her a +1 if she really put effort into her application. She could've looked at the accepted applications, it helps in what to type other than making a 22 worded application which will get denied.

I criticise a lot of staff application's (mostly bad applications), yes I know it might be wrong but it's the best way to let someone prove himself or herself out at this point. Some people do take criticism and some can't take criticism.

The funny thing is, I didn't know English because it wasn't my first language. I learned it all on ConspiracyCraft from looking at player's messages, their typing skills and, simple grammar. Now, I've managed to fix it all in 2018. (note that I joined in 2016 and had horrible grammar in 2017).

Let's just say, welcome to ConspiracyCraft, Hewitt. This is an English Speaking server and needs good English for communication purposes with other players if she want's to be a staff member on this network. And I think you already knew that.

But, at the end of the day. I'll just say I'm going to Un-Watch Thread so I can ignore further arguments.

@edrian09, I would like you to use Grammarly or GrammarCheck for now and fix your sentences, it's the best thing to make a staff application. All you've to do is, look at the accepted (Pinned) applications and get ideas from them. Then, write it down in your own way's. Finally, copy-paste it into Grammarly or GrammarCheck and click on Free Check. It'll find out your mistakes and help you to fix them! :)

Good luck on your application and I hope you can fix it. No hate towards in the end.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018 at 11:39 PM
  14. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Wow, I'm impressed. Good job on learning English by gaming. Now we have another reason for Edutainment. XD
  15. Janata

Janata Fresh Spawn

Most people learn English just because of communication in games or just join forums. At the start, you get hated because of your English but at the end of the day, you'll learn from those hateful comments and reading messages on forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.