edrian09 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by edrian09, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edrian09

edrian09 Member

Date Joined:
    I joined in Map 2
    Time Played:
    265 hours base on Achievement
    Past Punishments:
    No Past Punishments 100% clean
    Im 22 years old live in philippines,Love Playing League Of Legends and Love Playing Minecraft. And Im Grade 10 High School Student. I Love Gardening,Adventuring,and planting ^_^ i have own business like Store, and Gas Shop.
    I want to apply for Helper because i want to help people for the new map ^_^ im so excited to open that and i think i can help lot of people because so many begginers/newbie.
    I have lot Of Experience To Be Mod/Helper/Builder.
    Someone Can Read This I Hope You will Comment And Love it <3 ^_^
  2. Khiladi

Khiladi Fresh Spawn

I've never seen you helping people .
    Infact most of the times I have seen you asking for money from players. So, -1 from my side
  3. edrian09

edrian09 Member

really?? asking for money i spare all my money
    i waste 400k for giving Newbie Money
  4. Tanmew

Tanmew Queen Staff Member Moderator

That's not the kind of Help an actual Helper does. Giving them money just makes their game easier. Easy is Boring. A helper answers player's questions, welcomes and guides new players, reports any rules breakers they see. Never seen you do any of them. -1
  5. antonio27

antonio27 Member

Aww don't be like that...ik her and she's a great friend of mine. I wish u goodluck. +1
  6. jaymantri

jaymantri Member

Add some color into your app. I also agree with @Tanmew. Giving money to new people doesn't really help them. I also think that you should add more details to your application. It looks like you didn't put any effort in it. Use this https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/9011/ as a example. I thought that application was good. I hope you rewrite your application :D

But as for right now its a -1
  7. Khiladi

Khiladi Fresh Spawn

#AGREE WITH TAN. Giving away money once you are rich is no way help. I have seen you asking for money even when you had enough.
  8. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

If giving money is all you can do, I can be a greater helper than you...
    I usually answer players' questions
    I usually welcome people (saying "emoclew" usually, XD)
    I predict hackers (and according to the chat, the accuracy is around 80%)
    I also give them boss armor (ofc, they are literally trash so it doesn't matter at all whether I give or not)

To be honest, if you give evidence of having"lots Of Experiences To Be Mod/Helper/Builder",
    it'll surely help your application.
  9. TheLegacy3

TheLegacy3 Moderator

10. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Somewhat similar to @Jericho 's application?
  11. RazotayX

RazotayX Member

yooo no judgen dude, she... probably failed a few grades.. ya.. jk idk
  12. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Active Member

Oi screw you all if she can help people with the money when someone ask for money but not a certain item not her fault idc what ya say to meh +1
  13. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Lack of information, also giving money to players isn't the way helper should help, and try using different colors, would be better.
    However I do see a potential in you, but I don't think you're ready for the job right now!
  14. Txriv

Txriv Moderator

Giving someone money just makes it easier.
    Also when im on survival i dont really see you helping
    im neutral
  15. ToxiicVibez

ToxiicVibez Fresh Spawn

Never Seen You! But Im a good person and i on boast self esteems! +1
  16. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Nah, you made a point. There are some times when some newbs spam the chat to get free money. Giving money to such a kind of players can calm the chat down in a non-toxic way.

Also, yes, there are some good players who want some money to start with. It's kind to give them some of our bread crumbs.
  17. Txriv

Txriv Moderator

Money wont always calm chat matey
  18. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

In fact, they calm chat in rare cases, but always need to stay positive. It's his/her/its application thread and we literally just litter electrons into this place.
  19. Relentless

Relentless Member

Hell no! edrian09 had plenty of chances to "help" my colleagues & I during map 3. On several occasions edrian09 was told specifically & nicely not to do things to a licensed shop that it went ahead and did anyway. I had placed 'some' trust in edrian09 but once stolen, broken, begged or borrowed, edrian09 would not even make an attempt to set the wrong things right, or work with us (help) fix what it broke. I believe even Tanmew got involved towards the end of edrian09's escapades, how embarrassing.
  20. Relentless

Relentless Member

Begging. Not asking, constantly begging. Asking is like... "Hey Joe we've known each other a few years, can I get 100 bucks to save my dog from the pound? You know I'm good for it." :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.