ryryro's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RyanePlayz, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

Username:
    ryryro
    Date Joined:
    about December 24th 2017 if i'm right
    Time Played:
    9.79 days (ingame total time)
    Rank(s):
    Rank 4
    Position:
    Helper

Timezone:
    UTC:+5:30 (indian standard time)

Past Punishments:
    no punishments

About:
    My name is Ryane I am a guy who loves playing a lot of games. I play soccer a lot. Moreover I am a very friendly person in general and like making good friends. I have a few hobbies in general like collection poke'mon cards and watching too much anime everyday.I also like Drawing a lot and i make logos and artwork for free almost every time.
    I aspire to become a full time twitch streamer in the future.
    I am also learning to code plugins in java (ik how to code in java but not related to minecraft mechanics)
    i'm currently studying technological science.
    Also heres something to be noted: I'm a very active player

Reason:
    I am a player who is willing to dedicate my time to help make the server better by dedicating time for being online on the server while also having time for studies, real life stuff, etc.

I have experience with being staff I know i can be helpful to everyone on the server whenever they need me.I am also very much experienced in catching cheaters which is quiet common on every server you go to.
    I know that i can help a lot of people who are in the server or will join the server in the future to help make their experience even a bit better than before

Experience:
    I've had experience on 2 servers. One which was a small server at the time but i had to resign after 3 months because i was at a very dull point in life. The second server being something i was a developer on with my brother for about 1 year if I am right.
    Server:
    Factions
    Comments:
    I understand that my app can be denied or accepted at anytime taking days, weeks or even a month but i have the patience to wait and see what actually gets decided.I also understand that becoming part of the staff team is not an easy job and it should be taken very seriously because if we tend to be abusive or just slack off from the job then people might have a hard time against abusers/cheaters. This applies even when people ask a question and you don't answer.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

I don't really see you helping/welcoming people into the server but you don't hack and you don't get toxic so it's a +1 from me
  3. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

timezone difference :D
  4. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

+1 cuz he's my brother and I know how he is xD
  5. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

Ok
  6. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

Hopefully jamm noticed this thread
  7. Tron_EX

Tron_EX Active Member

Might want to add a bit more info about yourself
  8. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

Added everything that i felt could be added when i posted this app
  9. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

10. GoldZue

GoldZue Member

Stop trying to keep ur app on the front of the forum page rofl
  11. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

I just want people to actually check it out im not trying to keep it as the first thread to actually be seen
  12. Wyte_It

Wyte_It Member

I'm sorry but I just don't feel like seeing you as a staff member :/ I feel as if your a bit inexperienced on the server and haven't played enough, I have talked to you and your brother and you both seem very chill, nice and kind. But I do feel like in the future you would be a great staff member.
    Neutral
  13. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

He has played as equal time as me. In fact, more than me since he plays alot even during exams what u talking about XD
  14. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

But no one saw him helping/welcoming but he did help a few players but still gotta help/welcome more players according to me :/
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  15. Wyte_It

Wyte_It Member

I mean he should get to know the players more and get to know all commands and rules. (Not saying he doesn't know them)
  16. Infamous_Turtla

Infamous_Turtla Well-Known Member

Whats with everyone thinking they decide if someone gets staff or not, its up to Jamm or the Staff team to deny it. Just leave your opinion on the player or their application. Also you dont need to reply 4 times to why you think they shouldn't be staff.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

It's that we are actually just stating are opinions...u think giving those "-1's" and "+1's" from us are gonna impact in anyway? No. I think it's better so the staff team who really doesn't know the players get to actually know their nature.

But, ye there was no need for them to reply alot lol @Infamous_Turtla
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  18. SickMeme

SickMeme Member

Honest opinion? Worthless.
    Not helping anyone and I'm pretty sure you used to trash talk people in pvp. However, Jamm doesn't care if you welcome people or not. He just gives random people, who barely play, staff ranks. So good luck, he might pick you out of the very few.
  19. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

well if i did trash talk anyone do you have any proof?
    i havent trash talked to no one at all
  20. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.