nbasuperstar133's Ban appeal Proposal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by NBAYT, Jan 12, 2018.

?

Well I know I was really guilty and so disrespectful, but can you guys forgive me?

Poll closed Jan 22, 2018.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I will think about it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

Username:
    nbasuperstar133

Punished by:
    LordKonKon

Server:
    Factions server
    Punishment type:
    It was a ban.

Punishment length:
    It is forever until I'm approved.
    Date Punished:
    (12/27/17)

Reason:
    I was punished for using a mod that was not recommended in the servers /mod command and I was breaking the rules that were not supposed to be broken. I was using auto fishing as a mod to cheat skilling (Known as mcmmo) , but for only fishing mcmmo.

Plea:
    I wanted to be unbanned because I have decided that I would follow and cooperate with the server's rules and not to disrespect staff in anyway. I learned my lesson that cheaters never win in life and I was so guilty of doing it in the first and second place when the staff told me not do it. I do apologize for my disrespectful behavior and also use a mod that was not allowed to be used unless staff told me if it is okay, but in this scenario I am prohibited to not using any mod that will break server rules and also make unfair advantages towards other players. So I am really guilty and sorry for my inconvenience on playing this great and family friendly server with my friends that do give me advice in life and also give me confidence with my goals and also helped me to be social and learn how to start good conversations and also have some humor here. This server helped me a lot with controlling my emotions and also help me to use proper grammar in order to say words in the correct way and the most important thing of all.... is to be always positive and never be negative.
    So I am asking for forgiveness and I know I am guilty and wrong for the act of being disrespectful and also spread negative Feedback on this good server that I have been then the other servers. I will treat this server as the best and one in only server in minecraft.
  2. minimaxammo

minimaxammo Member

3. iToastyToast

iToastyToast Active Member

4. Flash_Jordan_

Flash_Jordan_ Active Member

How many unbans have you purchased?
  5. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

I can't afford any bans flash due to I am only 16 and I don't have a job, so I can't but any unbans. Too bad for me that I can't afford them.
  6. Flash_Jordan_

Flash_Jordan_ Active Member

Presuming your answer is you’ve bought none, the only chance of you coming back is if you eventually purchase one yourself or someone buys one for you. Appeal denied.
  7. Billynguy

Billynguy Jesus Staff Member Moderator

Just throwing it out there... This is your second ban for autofishing soo..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.