HowToMLGYT's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HowToMLGYT, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Username: HowToMLGYT
    Date Joined: 12/23/2017
    Time played: 4.6 days

Rank(s):
    MCMMO Rank: III
    Donor Rank: Guardian
    Applied Rank: Youtuber
    Position: Helper/Jr. Mod

Time Zone: UTC-05:00Past
    Punishments: I was ban by LordBonBon for 2 weeks for X-ray but then it was reduced to 1 week and then I when I had 1 day left of my ban LordBonBon un-ban me.
    About: I am a 16 year old male who loves to play MineCraft and make YouTube videos on CC. I am a sophomore in High School and I play on my schools varsity basketball team. I have my Red Cross Life Guard certification.
    Reasons for applying: I would like to keep hackers off the server even though I was one myself. I have realized that hacking takes away the fun for other players but also me. It takes away the fun from me because I am not earning things legit which is how the game is suppose to be played to have fun. I would like to keep toxicity on the server down. Although I can be toxic at times I can keep it under control. Helping other people keep the toxicity down on the server would help the community grow and be a nicer community :).
    Past experience: I was Head Admin on a server that no longer exists it generally had 200+ people on at a time. I was also Manager of my own server but that completely failed because I didn't know how to set things up xD.
    Server: Mainly Factions because thats where I belong :).

Comments: Add raid/pvp event to faction server for rewards.
  2. Wyte_It

Wyte_It Member

Recently hacked, I think you should wait a bit more because being staff member reduces the watch time of staff watching you so what doesnt stop you?

You lied straight to me in vc about the same thing even though I said "Are you lying to me?" A staff
    Member should not lie unless it has a very special reason.

Can be toxic at times but that doesnt matter as your not that toxic.

You are really nice in general but u just get annoying sometimes.

I feel like you should play longer before applying and get to know more people on Factions and Survival.

In general I think you should wait a bit more until your "Hacker" thing goes away and dies out.

Wait until your hacjer thing goes away and try be doing more right things than wrong, you know what I mean
  3. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Ok thanks for your opinion :).
  4. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

+1 Good luck boi!
  5. king123of

king123of Fresh Spawn

+1 Good luck boi!
    :):):):):)
  6. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Ok boi xD!
  7. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Ok boi xD!
  8. GoldZue

GoldZue Member

Welp, it says ‘Mature staff’ staff don’t cuss in chat **** Mature more up

Neutral for me
  9. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Ok dad.
  10. Wyte_It

Wyte_It Member

Thats what annoys me honestly
  11. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Ok I'll stop that.
  12. BlazePhoenix05

BlazePhoenix05 Fresh Spawn

+1 thanks for letting me join your faction, and i think you have a lot of potential.:)
  13. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

xD thanks!
  14. JAZ_2017

JAZ_2017 Fresh Spawn

Hope you become staff :)
  15. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

16. i think ur rlly nice and u should get it
  17. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

Thanks!
  18. Havoc

Havoc Member

I'll try to be honest, and i'll say that, you're not ready for helper rank, you're not mature, i've seen you cuss in chat a lot of times, and you're oftenly inveolved in fights, with other players, [not pvp fights...] also, you recently used xray, so you could have "better videos". correct me if im wrong. overall -1 :oops:
  19. HowToMLGYT

HowToMLGYT Member

That is true but I generally try and leave arguments and such when they get started.
  20. slayer_mc1

slayer_mc1 Member

Other than the short ban, and short time played... i say make howtomlgyt he plays alot and is varry nice. <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.