1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtuber Rank Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ToxicVaporYT, May 23, 2017.

?

Am i able to get the rank

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

why do u just assume right off the bat that im using whatever that is are you jealous
  2. HonestJelly

HonestJelly Member

We're not saying that ok? We just would like to know that these are real people.

Look at it from our angle. You have 40,000 subscribers no? You average video get's about 200 views, so that means that only half a percent of your subscribers watch your videos. Honestly we're not trying to attack you. We just need the confirmation that you're legit.

200÷40000= 0.005

0.005x100= 0.5% of your subs watch your videos

Sorry if it appears that I'm attacking you. I'm really not.
  3. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

ok umm how do i confirm lol oh i know if you go to a program that shows subs over time you can see that i have lost and gained subs overtime and also doesnt youtube ban fake channels?
  4. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

i would love to confirm i just dont know how
  5. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

also my channel is verified
  6. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

Even jamm says that ist fake and after i convinced him he said that "even if they were real your youtuve channel isnt really a minecraft channel. So it is no use to us."
    And my response to that was "i just got a pc and wanted to start doing minecraft"
  7. Ivan_

Ivan_ Member

I don't even want to do YouTube.. yes, I can post some random getting raped on here or sum.. but I'm too lazy to do so. I'm Architect on Survival plus, starting with YouTube is not really easy.. idk gl
  8. HonestJelly

HonestJelly Member

I just did that and unfortunately they're not in your favour.

Here it shows your daily subscriber count during Nov-Dec.
    http://imgur.com/a/vkubj
    The problem is you simply don't have enough views on your videos for those to be actual subscribers. It says in the screenshot that you were gaining 1.K subs per day, yet the videos from the time given only have about 600 views. Unless you have real people coming to you channel, not watching the videos but subscribing anyway then it does look a bit fishy.
    http://imgur.com/i275NHR

The only way your subs would be legit, was if you were pumping out a video every day (You weren't) that 1,000 people were watching (They weren't) and only new people were watching the video (I strongly believe they weren't) and those new people were instantly subscribing.

Where I got my information:
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCXy6uQvO0MkQ1KV4WYZ6NIQ
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
  9. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

when i go to social blade it says im losing subs

Attached Files:

10. Ivan_

Ivan_ Member

That's what happens after sub bottling. The people starts unsubing or YouTube removes em'
  11. Ivan_

Ivan_ Member

Ahahahahahah look his channel growth in one day ahahahaha L kiddo get rekt
  12. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

why is everyone going against me Jesus Christ i swear to my life, my moms life, and anyone close to me that i earned my subs overtime and hard work
  13. HonestJelly

HonestJelly Member

That doesn't really matter, I'm viewing the charts where you gained subscribers.

If you want to see it scroll down a bit to the bottom of the first chart (I think) to where there is a button saying See Full Monthly Statistics.

Press that button and it should show you the information I used.

Edit: I can see you're not denying my argument.
  14. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

look at the screenshot i sent

Attached Files:

15. HonestJelly

HonestJelly Member

Youtube always tries to remove bots. Not saying those are bots though.

Edit: In my first argument there was a mis-calculation in the view to sub ratio.

I have removed it but here are the real statistics.

From November the first you have gained 35,000 subscribers.

I have gone through all your videos since then and counted up the views and they equal
    19592 views.

This means that 44% of your subscribers
    (This is excluding your first 5,000 subscribers therefore numbers may vary) have never watched any of your videos, if every view is one different subscriber. This is highly unlikely as I believe many of the views to be non-subscribers.
  16. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

idk but i swear to my life my moms life and anyone else close to me that i earned those subs over time and hardwork
  17. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

ohhh i know why cause i started off putting up lyrics videos to song and the lyrics vid got lots of subs but they got taken down
  18. ToxicVaporYT

ToxicVaporYT Fresh Spawn

ohhh i know why cause i started off putting up lyrics videos to song and the lyrics vid got lots of subs but they got taken down

Attached Files:

19. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

Why don't you just keep on making vids its not about the rank its having fun making vids reading the good comments and do it the hard way
  20. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

where are the views?