1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REFUND IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by giga_08, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

SO I DECIDED TO VISIT SURVIVAL BUT WHEN I GET ON MY HOUSE MY FARMS MY VILLAGER STADIUM WAS ALL GRIEFED LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? MY CLAIM GOT DELETED SOMEHOW AND MY FRIEND BLACK_NIGHT CLAIMED SOME PARTS OF HOUSE SO IT SURVIVED BUT ALL THE HEADS ALL THE ANIMALS ALL THE GOOD LOT ALL THE BEACONS ARE GONE! @Sami_Darkangel @BlueFray @TangoFoxtrot77 @Jamm
    @Ender_AB
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. JayaYahya

JayaYahya Well-Known Member

You're a faction player why you give a damn. Well how many "refunds" do you want?
  3. giga_08

i used to play survival, yes i am faction player but someone "griefed" my land and its not allowed that's why i want refund if admin can paste back all my land!
  4. JayaYahya

It is a bug. One of my friend pms me and says your house is unclaimed and... It happens in one claim. Like 6-7 times to me.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. chaoticraft

chaoticraft Well-Known Member

good stuff is earned through hardwork
  6. giga_08

i played 1 year and 7 months on this server... 8 hours per day
  7. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Calm down, giga_08. This is exactly what happens to inactive claims.
    If you were more active on Survival, you could have easily prevented this by re-claiming everything or by checking your claims every once in a while - by using /claimlist or by visiting them. Don't worry. You will get back everything you lost. And the people who griefed your place will get what they deserve... A long, long time in jail.

Just calm down and give us some time - be patient. That's all we're asking from you. The rest is on us. We'll take care of it and fix it, like we always do. In the meantime, enjoy Factions. Because that's where you truly belong, don't you? :p
  8. giga_08

i think im coming back on survival and thanks for helping!
  9. professor_7mada

professor_7mada Well-Known Member

Because I exist
  10. JayaYahya

Yeah you've a home with giga too right?
  11. giga_08

yup
  12. JayaYahya

Wait I'm offline for a month. Is my claim removed too? Wtf
  13. giga_08

yes probably...
  14. JayaYahya

Oh, I guess
    +RIP+
    2016-2016
  15. giga_08

and guys so what if im faction player? i put days on that buildings and i love them i cant let them dissapear!
  16. JayaYahya

*GET RAIDED
  17. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

@giga_08 check your base and your claims again. Everything should be back to exactly how you left it.
  18. JayaYahya

Congratulations, giga_08. Finally you've got it back ;).
  19. The same thing happened to me about 2 months ago and my stuff has not been restored. Please help.
  20. JayaYahya

You should've told a staff about it 2 months ago. Now you would've restored your "stuff". If it happened to me I would've triple the stuff in 2 months. Well, @Sami_Darkangel, @Jamm, @Flash_Jordan_, @TangoFoxtrot77 and @yxes_mi (dead =P).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.