1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application to buy this server

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Seasmy, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seasmy

Seasmy Fresh Spawn

Hello as we all know I am a respected member of this community when it used to exist and as I have received my stimulus cheque of a wholesome 25$ I thought this would be a great investment to bring back what everyone desires.
    The come back of the server ConspiracyCraft but as a dating server for single minecraftians, We all know Justin has said that he won't sell this server to just any random but I am no mere random for I am the next coming and let me tell you something I have ambitions far reach of any mere mortal.
    I think that 25$ is plenty to bring back this server as it has shut down and lost most of its userbase to other servers and bringing back the lame "survival hoarding" would be pointless so bring back something thats completely new that no one has ever seen before and that's exactly why my idea of a "Dating Minecraft Server" is the next best thing.
    I would like to use the old staff of BillynGuy, SamiDarkAngel, xMetu, Cluster and TehAwesomestKitteh. I see that you've probably noticed I left one name out.
    Ah yes, The curse of the "Cp12cwp".
    I have analyzed what went wrong for ConspiracyCraft and when it went wrong and let me tell you something, This person "Cp12cwp" if even he is a person was a curse on the server the moment he became staff it all went wrong the pillars of the universe collapsed upon itself as it couldn't handle the sheer sosig fingers of this person and that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna fix what Jamm did wrong and not hire Cp12cwp.
    And also Weekly Ban System.
    Yes finally, This server needed a Weekly Ban System but they never listened to me and look what has happened, I myself will add a Weekly Ban System to the server even if it meant hiring coldwheels140 as a developer, I've got the sheer will of John Wick when his puppy died and I promise to my fans that Weekly Ban System will be a thing.
    Thank you for reading my application and hope that you accept it, My 25$ are waiting patiently to be sent to your bank account. (I will not pay the bank charges for the transaction)
  2. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

Best owner app iv seen, second only to mine, +1 regardless
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

+1
    3rd best to Mine, and Metus
  4. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

holy shit...

sold
  5. Dom_Innovation