Website is public!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Goazart, May 20, 2015.

By Goazart on May 20, 2015 at 12:35 AM
  1. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

It's here! Take a look around, and feel free to repost any threads you made at our old forums. I've put a lot of work into this, so please make use of this site guys. Speak your opinions! Our categories and forums cover pretty much all topics relating to the server, including off-topic threads.

Donation Store
    If you notice, when you go to the Donate tab, it brings you to the old website shop. This is only temporary, until the new shop is finished.

Guides
    The staff members and I will be putting together a collection of guides that will cover every detail of the network. It will be a work in progress that will be regularly updated as the server is developed.

Domain/URL
    We got a new URL for this site, it may just be temporary. Billy thinks it's too long.. What do you think? We can always just use the old www.conspiracycraft.net domain if we need to.
    This is the new domain => www.conspiracynetworkmc.com.. Thoughts?

Feedback
    If you find anything that should be changed, such as misfitting colors, hard to read text, or any other problems. Message me here by clicking my name. Or, feel free to contact any other staff of Conspiracy by clicking the Staff tab. This thread is open to replies, so please leave your feedback. Critics welcome.

WOTS OF WOV,
    Jamm
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Goazart, May 20, 2015.