1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kougoshi2000's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kougoshi, Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kougoshi

Kougoshi Fresh Spawn

Username: Kougoshi2000

Punished by: Billynguy

Date punished: July 20 2020

Punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: Unspecified (30 days is what they informed me)

Reason: Glitching

Plea: Good day! The reason of my ban was the used of the glitch/bug of "Invicibility" when freshly tped into /warp pvp the length of the effect is approx 10 secs, I've seen this bug used by others but didn't really understand it at the time, which made me think I was lagging or they are hacking, but I learned how the bug actually works just less than 12 hours ago, which lead me into thinking that the bug is allowed to use (which was not) since others use it as well and they don't get punished or warned. I was verbally warned for it today, so I stopped immediately and was informed that it is bannable, even though I stopped immediately I still get banned... I am appealing for a shorter ban length, I find it too much for almost a month ban for using something that have lack of information about whether it is allowed or not, plus there are others who were using it... I hope you understand that I don't mean to use something illegal to an unfair advantage, and again thank you and have a good day. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.