1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HewittAssassin8's Resignation Form.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Hewittassassin29, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Howdy! As some of you may know, I have decided to resign. The details of why this decision was made is not going to be given in full detail, but it was brought to my attention that I was giving some bad mojo to the staff team, and said offended people decided to stay quiet instead of talk to me about it, therefore giving me the consequences of guilt. I had a blast though, it was a great few year run.

If I ever return as a player is unknown to me(probably not), but please try to forget me and move on. Large thanks to Jamm, Sami, and Billy for giving me this offer as staff, and dealing with me over the years. It was great to help the server out, but everyone's time must come, I value the server more than my position, so I have resigned. 2020-05-19_01.27.59.png 2020-05-28_10.48.20.png
    Contact me at Hewi#1663 if you wanna chat, please forget me.

Kudos!
  2. Enermatrix

Enermatrix Helper Staff Member

Will miss you man, wishing you all the best for the future :)
  3. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'll miss you man, take care and keep in touch. It's very admirable that you were willing to put the well-being of the server over yourself and position.

Good luck to ya'!
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

good luck in your life hew you were one of my favorite staff members and i really hope in the future you may come back as a player and play with us
    Best wishes
    the annoying duck that annoyed yea for over a year <3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

Dang it's sad to see another mod gone, will miss ya hew.
  6. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Hey , not really had a great talk with you before , it was all about my ban appeal drama , so i really didnt get to know you , but ya i wish you all the best Hewitt .
  7. Justugh

Justugh Fresh Spawn

You'll be missed!​
  8. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

Take care and good luck with the future, we're all gonna miss you Hewi ;-;
  9. Just_Raven

Just_Raven Fresh Spawn

noooo hew! we are gonna miss u and ur cute elmo skin!
    <3
    from that stupid raven owo