1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zohra's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Zohra122, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

I can prove it isnt me and if he logs in right now where he is would it appearthat we are not the same or ?
  2. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

All tho i told him you can leave a msg wether it is leaning against me or to my side , because he is my cousin he did say i was nice and should be given a second . First of all to say that i am not the same person i can prove that ! If you look at his msg he has auto-correct activated at his keyboard which he puts a CAPITAL letter in each word . Second of all we have been messing around in the discord before i even got banned , we've been posting pics of each other just for the fun . So ya thanks and hope you understand :(
  3. TheDarkside14

TheDarkside14 Fresh Spawn

What is his ingame name?
  4. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

I don't think he ever played, i suggested we will play together sometime before i got banned but never got to ! Don't think he logged in but who knows , i've been trying to dm him but he switched houses so he is having issues with his wifi . Nothing really i can help with but i can proove we aren't the same people .

Zohra.
  5. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

Dude... why would "he" create a forums account without ever even having been on the server?
  6. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Well we were planning to , but since i got banned we never got to play , he ended up creating it because i told him to do so and leave a msg there , wether it is against me or leaning to my favour . But Sami handled it pretty well and said they were invalid Rex so no need to talk in this anymore ! We are now waiting for the response from the staff team ! Hopefully i can get a reduce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.