1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zohra's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Zohra122, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

IGN : Rick09
    Type of punishement : IP ban
    Length of punishement : Permanent
    Banned by : Billynguy
    Reason : Ban evading
    Date of Punishement : 9th of july 2020
    PLEA :i am here to appeal my ip ban because i ban evaded on Rick09 once i was banned . I bypassed my punishement and i expected the results to be as hard as they are right now , i am appealing today and asking staff to forgive me . It isn't easy to forgive a player for what he caused in the past month but it is what it is . I know saying sorry doesn't fix the situation but i can prove i'm a changed man once i am unbaned ! Please forgive me and at least take out my IP Ban .

Zohra .
  2. Seasmy

Seasmy Fresh Spawn

i aM HeRe tO ApPeAl mY Ip bAn bEkAuSe i bAn eVaDeD On RIkK09 OnKe i wAs bAnNeD . I ByPaSsEd mY PuNiShEmEnT AnD I ExPeKtEd tHe rEsUlTs tO Be aS HaRd aS ThEy aRe rIgHt nOw , i aM ApPeAlInG ToDaY AnD AsKiNg sTaFf tO FoRgIvE Me . IT IsN'T EaSy tO FoRgIvE A PlAyEr fOr wHaT He kAuSeD In tHe pAsT MoNtH BuT It iS WhAt iT Is . I kNoW SaYiNg sOrRy dOeSn't fIx tHe sItUaTiOn bUt i kAn pRoVe i'm a kHaNgEd mAn oNkE I Am uNbAnEd ! PLeAsE FoRgIvE Me aNd aT LeAsT TaKe oUt mY IP BAn .
  3. phildaboss

phildaboss Fresh Spawn

ha.
  4. Przy2A

Przy2A Fresh Spawn

You knew the consequences and still did it? "To message a player"?

-1 from me, Sir.
  5. It's Nicho

It's Nicho Fresh Spawn

I think that everyone deserve a second chance therefore i believe in you that you could change and be a more likeable person in the community and get unbanned for what you've done.
  6. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Hi all !
    I appreciate all the feedback and your time stop by . For Seasmy and phildaboss i wish it was something more usefull and something i would learn from , but ya thanks for your time being here ! Przy2A i didnt have his discord ang got on to msg him and ya i knew it was gonna happen , but if it wasnt for me going ingame it would 10 times worse .
  7. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

First of all ! Thanks for your time Nicho and Second of all i understand how bad of a situation it is ! i hope i do get unbaned , i really wish to change , it isnt fun when you have all the server critcising you . i am aware and sorry ( once again sorry doesnt change anything ) , i know the chances of me getting unbaned is low and if i do i just want to say i will prove everyone wrong .

Zohra .
  8. TehAwesomestKitteh

TehAwesomestKitteh Fresh Spawn

I bypassed my punishement and i expected the results to be as hard as they are right now, i am appealing today and asking staff to forgive me. It isn't easy to forgive a player for what he caused in the past month but it is what it is .
    I don't know what server or community you originally came from but staff doesn't deal in "forgiveness", we (saying this past tense since I resigned) deal with whether people breaks a rule or not then accept an appeal if there's due acceptable reason to. ADDITIONALLY, their job also includes making the serv a more enjoyable place for the majority (though greater focus on the former). Saying a quote like "It isn't easy to forgive a player for what he caused in the past month but it is what it is" doesn't make you any form of wise. All you did was admit that you HAVE been causing problems for people for the past month and you're dismissing it ("it is what it is"). To which I reply, that if your appeal gets denied: "It isn't easy to deny a potential 'changed person' and active player. To keep them banned may be a problem, but it is what it is" :3

I know saying sorry doesn't fix the situation but i can prove i'm a changed man once i am unbaned ! Please forgive me and at least take out my IP Ban.
    Mhm yeah. Says the person who bootlicks to staff who thinks will take their side. Says the person who, once staff shows their disapproval for their actions turns tail and makes a ticket pinging Jamm and Admins and Mods and laying out all the person's infractions. Says the person who taunted every one they corpse looted rather than just being the more preferable silent annoyance. Says the person who gloated that "No, YoU gOt DeMoTeD bEcAuSe I rEpOrTeD yOu." when I had clearance from the entire active playerbase and the Owner of my resignation.

I wanna write this quote because it's relevant: "He that deserves to be slapped, should not be let go with a scolding." That being said, you were toxic, you stole from people, you mocked and taunted, you disrespected staff, you had a temporary ban for scamming, then had the audacity to bypass it. I honestly don't know to what capacity you can understand things, but the source of these problems is just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD do it. I have 0 faith or belief that you actually changed and are now just attempting to be all peachy and respectful like all the previous times because you want to manipulate people to choose to side with you. A gentle reminder that the wronged don't forget and they will always fight back.

Przy2A i didnt have his discord ang got on to msg him and ya i knew it was gonna happen , but if it wasnt for me going ingame it would 10 times worse .
    This is a threat. This is very clearly a threat. Literally phrased: "If it wasn't for me going in-game, it would be 10 times worse." Also you stated you knew what you were getting into ("ya i knew it was gonna happen"), so staff should know what they are doing if they decide to accept this appeal.

it isnt fun when you have all the server critcising you
    That didn't stop you until you got banned now did it?

i just want to say i will prove everyone wrong
    Making bold claims like that when your past is fully against you takes balls. This one is not the respectable kind of balls though because as I stated above: The wronged don't forget. Trust me some of the players used to be facs players. They know how to keep a grudge. So a fair warning that if you do get unbanned that you better hold onto that word well cuz one way or another you'll get permabanned with no chance of appeal the next time you pull another "It's not in the rules" stunt.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

Well said, Teh.

Though I'm leaning in the direction of making another large essay on why you shouldn't be unbanned, I'll keep it simple.

You're inconsiderate. You're toxic. You're always misbehaving, especially when there are no staff around to control you.

upload_2020-7-10_15-14-42.png

I could go on, but I'll leave this at that you have shown, despite countless measures of action taken by staff, that you don't care about the rules, the server, or the people who spend their time here. As far as I am concerned, you are no longer welcome in this community, and I know plenty of players who feel the same.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  10. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

RexTheGreat37 and Tehawesomekitteh !
    I understand everything you said and i knew all the talking i used to do will backfire at me . All tho you guy's opinions are leaning towards leaving me unbaned , i understand to why you want it to happen . Also Rex that was from talking to vBlaze_ which , we are on good terms right now , you can ask him yourself and post it here if ya want . Once again sorry wouldnt be enough but if i do get unbaned ill prove everyone wrong . Nothing i can prove right now but ya .
  11. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

it isnt fun when you have all the server critcising you
    That didn't stop you until you got banned now did it?
    It was fine at the start but some people just took it too far , having /ignore working against them , they decided to whisper to me and talk crap and tell me to leave . I will not say who it was , it is between me and them , but people like that just dont understand the way of the game . Rex when i got banned on my alt Rick09 you died in end and i gave back yourstuff , you even said " Thank you for giving me my gear back " . I will prove everyone wrong if i do get unbaned ( once again saying it doesnt prove anything ) but you can tell i put quiet alot effort to this appeal so i hope staff understand me and my prespective .
  12. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

i do believe in 2nd chances and not to judge people on the worst thing they did but zohra you were doing far worst stuff than that for the past month and the entire community want yea banned since you made people experience and game play non enjoyable even if you go to everyone you hurt it and apology it won't be enough but i do strongly agree with what Teh said ... i do see that you must stay banned to protect the community from you even if you ... BUT i do believe in 2nd chances :D i hope your ban get reduced to something around 3 months with no any chance later to appeal if u get banned again and your alts should all get removed and keep only your main and get IP BAN so you learn your lesson and if you even bypass or do anything bad in chat you get perm banned no question asked and i hope everyone of you have a nice wonderful day P.S i think you should go to discord and make a list of all the people your hurt and apology to them one by one if you are true of what you said about you are a changed man
  13. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Hi Ziyadk !
    I appreciate your quote and i understand everything i did ! ill being doing the suggestion you mentioned ! Thanks and sorry once again !
  14. phildaboss

phildaboss Fresh Spawn

H A
  15. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Zohra’s apologize

LIST OF PEOPLE I MISSTREATED : Starting with the staff team , ( Hewittassassin , Sukidakara , Cluster21 and Clod1 ) Sorry if I wrote your IGNs wrong ! I apologize for everything I did and I wish you guys really forgive me , I cannot show really how much I do apologize and I understand hearing the same words doesn’t help but due to my English limitations I can’t say much , and really its what is behind the words that matters . Now switching to the playerbase ( Starting with the diamond ranked players : RexTheGreat37 , Philldaboss , BarBarros , Akimatsuri , TehAwesomeKitteh , Kougoushi , Mac0g , xMetu and a few more ! ) Sorry I’m currently banned so I can’t check the IGNs because I am banned and I forgot a lot of them ! I Mistreated all yall that were mentioned and the ones that weren’t and I hope you guys forgive me , as I said if you give me a second ill prove that I am a changed man , I highly doubt most of you will but it is my punishment , after all my ridicule behavior I still think I can get unbanned all tho it is really low chances !

Now onto gold players (There a few so correct me if I’m wrong on these) . [ Przy2A , xenonnnn , and a lot more . Discord hasn’t recently been updated so there for I am trying to remember most of the names ] . I can only apologize and hope you guys understand what I am going thru and help me .

Most important people are the IRON ranked people , which is where I belong xD , once again I can only say sorry and I am trying to prove that I am a changed man by doing this and hopefully I can find you guys discord so I can PRIVATE MESSAGE you . Once again I apologize for everything I caused !

Now I want to staff to know that what’ve been thru is quiet a lot ( Player drama , false bans , abuse situations ) , so there for I want staff to understand me and my situation , after all you can’t handle everything perfectly , you have to slip up a few times which most of do . I will be going thru every person I mentioned In this quote and personally apologize to them .

Zohra ,

Good Night !
  16. Belkacem

Belkacem Fresh Spawn

ofc its not fun the server all against you as its not fun doing your shit around the server and looting all players what did you expect tho? did you think they will be forgiven for losing expensive gear and ruin there fun gameplay like fr i dont see the logic you thinking of it even i do believe on second chances but fr this will take way too long to fix what you did
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  17. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Belkacem !
    Thanks for the time and the quote !
    I was only corpse looting because it is legal , i promise not to do so if i get unbaned but i really trying my best !
  18. Black34879

Black34879 Fresh Spawn

"it isnt fun when you have all the server critcising you"
    the server had reasons to critcise you
    you mocked players and staff you abused something just cuz it wasn't in the rules ( corpse looting ) you were toxic to players and ruined many gameplay experiences in the server and yet didn't try to stop or think about it till u got banned and yet even evaded ur ban while being 100% aware of the consequences and idk what do u mean by it would had been 10x worse if you didn't came on with another account right after being banned
    you could had just waited till ur ban was over and then joined rather than bypassing ur punishment and getting ip banned
    ur appeal asks to at least take out ur ip ban but it would have no use as u would still be permanently banned
  19. Zohra122

Zohra122 Fresh Spawn

Hi Black !
    Thanks for the reply you sent !
    I can't discuss anything of this because i have nothing to say to this ! But on the bright side i am apologizing to people and
    i want to change . Sorry .
  20. phildaboss

phildaboss Fresh Spawn

Well, he sent me an apology...I don't believe one bit that he has changed but he seems to be making the effort to apologize so i'm neutral
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.