1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Unban Us.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by NoobYT, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoobYT

NoobYT Fresh Spawn

Name: NoobYT

Punished By: Billynguy

Punishment Length: Permanent

Reason: Leeching

Please Unban Me And My Brother PHUDI We have core 2 duo pc's and we like only like minecraft 2 play together and we like this server to play bcz its survival is too good and iam gonna be honest i was leeching and
    I leeched 4 dragon heads from cp12cwp i will return 32k and all the things that i bought from shops i bought a
    sword named something like " Reflex " please unban us I will never Do this kind Of mistake again

Thank You.
  2. Seasmy

Seasmy Fresh Spawn

phudi is already a bypass since it means coochie in hindi/urdu
  3. NoobYT

NoobYT Fresh Spawn

Man Plz We Wont do Anything Like this Plz Unban Us Man Guys plz Dont be Rude we can still be forgived so plz Forgive us i apologize for it plz we only have this server which we can play on plz unban us iam praying to god that u guys should unban us
  4. Sneakyboy27

Sneakyboy27 Member

Dude... if you don't want to be ban this badly why the hell will you do those things. Isnt that I was online when the players was complaining that you was leeching in the end?.. I don't know anything about your brother but for your ban is a neutral for me. Goodluck with your appeal because it's up to billy to either accept or reject it despite of your behaviour
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.