Felgax's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Mute Appeal' started by Linda, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:24 AM.

1. Linda

Linda Member

Username : felgax
    Punished by : CombatGuitar
    Date of punishement : 30/5/20
    Type of punishement : Ban
    Length of the punishement : permanent
    Why i was banned : X-ray
    Plea : hello , i am here today to appeal my ban and ask staff to forgive me , it's been a month since i was banned and i think i learned my lesson . I apologize for what i did , i just miss playing survival , please take in considuration the time i was banned for and i hope i get unbaned . Thanks and sorry once again .
  2. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

+1.
    You seen sincere enough, and I'm sure you have learnt your lesson. Good luck, I hope to see you back on the server!
  3. Linda

Linda Member

Thanks for your opinion and your time and your feedback ! I hope too man . Its been actually more then a month but as long as i get unbaned i can wait , i did a big mistake and i am willing to behave once i am unbaned . Thanks and sorry once again !
  4. Linda

Linda Member

Also guys , i really want an answer because i'am getting impatient . I know i am banned and i must wait my ban but the its been a great few days since i posted this , hope you understand staff team .
  5. Linda

Linda Member

Its been a good few days since i last appealed and ive seen other people's ban appeals either get rejected or accepted . I hope i get a response soon . Felgax !