Halocobra's Appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by halocobra, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halocobra

halocobra Fresh Spawn

Username: Halocobra
    Punished by: HewittAssassin8
    Date punished: 6/19/2020
    Punishment type: Ban
    Length: permanent
    Reason: X-ray
    Plea:
    I don't understand why I was banned. I went mining and randomly chose directions with a fortune 3 diamond pickaxe. I got close to a stack and I went to mine some Redstone and I got the ban message. As a diamond rank player, I understand the rules and consequences and wouldn't levy my account on getting a few diamonds if I could easily buy them.
  2. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Fresh Spawn

Although I'd like to believe you did nothing, unless you somehow have *proof* that you didn't X-Ray, please understand that what you did looks sus from the perspective of others. And, since their is no way to tell wether or not you were x-rayin, unless you or hew adds smth not stated, neutral.
  3. halocobra

halocobra Fresh Spawn

I do have a friend who i was on call with when i got banned who can vouch for me. other than that id have to give game files of my resouce packs to show i didn't have xray installed.
  4. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

+1.
    Halo's a somewhat well-known, respectful member of the community. He knows the rules as he's stated and wouldn't want the money he's put into this server to go to waste. Dude wasn't x-raying, had no reason to. Just had a string of luck.
  5. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Howdy, sadly no matter how "known" someone is, it doesn't make them free from any justice system, this "luck" didn't seem very luck based to me, afking into walls and starring directly into them doesn't increase luck last time I remember. View these real quick
    2020-06-19_21.13.56.png 2020-06-19_21.13.48.png 2020-06-19_21.13.46.png 2020-06-19_21.13.33.png

^ The Second and third image are from the same branch off of the strip mine, you happen to stop perfectly into the correct block and mine into diamonds?

Every image shown above is a branch off of the strip mine you were located in, I don't have much of a reason to believe you got lucky enough to branch off over four times straight into diamonds after blankly starring into walls. If you have recordings/images from that day to counteract my proof go ahead and contact me on discord, Hewi#1663

Appeal Denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.