1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linda's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Linda, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Member

Hi there !

IGN : felgax

Banned by : CombatGuitar

Reason : Cheating [ X-raying ]

Date of punishement : 28 of mai , 2020 9:26 pm GMT

Length of punishement : Permanent

Plea : I am sorry for what i caused , i am ruinning the economy by x-raying for diamonds . I am aware of what

i've done and i promise i wont do it again . There are some more diamonds in the valuables chest where i have

all my chest on the first level , i think its around 2 stacks of diamond ores , if the staff does decide to unban me

get rid of the stuff i said , there are some more diamonds that i've got in a legit way , my friend has a villager

and those diamonds have been given to me by HoWitty , you can ask him to get some confirmation .

Thanks and sorry once again .
  2. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Member

Hi felgax,
    Wow, sad to see you were hacking. If you did it for the malicious reason of unbalancing the economy, no, -1. If you did it for fun, or just for a personal gain, yeah, I get it, but if someone was rich enough to give you free diamonds, consider that maybe you could have asked them or another player for some tips on money making. Please, don't do it again. If you are unbanned, be warned that cheated good will be purged.
    Thanks for following the appeal format,
    Napr
  3. Linda

Linda Member

Thanks for the advice and your time righting this , i was doing it for fun , not really for me to get money , i had a decent sized carrot farm which makes a decent amount of money , i will not do it again , pls unban me i apologize for my mistake .
    Thanks once again Napr
    Linda .
  4. Linda

Linda Member

For the people that are stopping by , i would like you if you right a message explaining your advice for me ( just like xnapr did ) . I would appreciate your feedback and your thoughts about the situation . Thanks !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.