1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer of Rank From CODF15H to kdhacks.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kdhacks, May 27, 2020.

1. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

Hello there,
    This is me KD. Many of you might remember me and my might not but believe it or not I'm coming back to Conspiracy Craft. I got some bad news that my account CODF15H is no more with me, I lost it. My PC got HACKED and I lost all my information which I had in it, IDK how but the password of the account was also changed. I formatted my PC to save my other stuff, but the hacker was smart n he got all my information before I could format it. However, I managed to get most of my information back and took the help of an expert and saved my information back, but he was unable to get my account back as it got its password changed and I got no idea how the hacker did that. I contacted Mojang and they said they can't do anything in this until I log in to my account. Everything was like new to me coz this never happened. I got my antivirus broken as it was a DOS attack and antivirus do nothing in it.

I know this is very hard to believe that I got my account hacked n sounds like a story but it is true. Now I have decided to come back to CC but got no spirit as all my hard work was in the CODF15H account I had Gold Rank on it which I loved, I don't care of the stuff as I can get it later but I want my Gold Rank and all my claims into the kdhacks account if that is possible. I need you guys at this hard time.

I really need the rank back as I got it from my hard work and if I wouldn't get it I will be disappointed as after working so hard I lost all my progress all my hard work will be into vain.

KD{No more CODF15H}
    Thanks for reading and for giving me your precious time.
    Thanks to ItsMal for letting me know that the colour wasn't looking good.
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  2. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

do you even know what a ddos attack means
  3. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

I never said a DDOS attack I said DOS attack which means that the cmd is under control of the person who attacked your PC and has rights equal to your PC as u have and can change/ modify data in ur pc.
    Felt good to answer your question.
  4. MightyNutella

oh i read it as "ddos attack" my bad
  5. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Member

Mind putting this on discord? Its a more specific question that probably needs private conversations between you and staff.
  6. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

Thanks for your reply and I will surely put this one discord.
    Thanks for your time.
  7. Osleya

Osleya Active Member

CC is a cracked server so you can just download TLauncher and use your old name that had the rank..
  8. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

well If I wanted to do I would have but what I need is my gold rank and claims as those where the things consisted of all my hard work and if I would not get that then I won't have any spirit to play the game.
    I felt good answering your review.
    Thanks for the time.
  9. SlushyMonsta

SlushyMonsta Fresh Spawn

You are Lucky the hacker didnt shutdown your pc forever
  10. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

Yup, and thanks for your time
  11. ItsMal

ItsMal Active Member

Don’t do the color like that mate :(
  12. SlushyMonsta

SlushyMonsta Fresh Spawn

Wat the poop Mal i thought u are MaN
  13. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

Ok, I'll change it rn thanks for your feedback

Thanks for your time
  14. Osleya

Osleya Active Member

Then you have to buy a name change like the rest of us... Even if it's "just the gold rank".
  15. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

It would be "just the gold rank" for you but it was most part of my hard work and not only for me for anyone whom u will ask who got it from ONLY FARMING carrots for weeks n weeks and if I could buy name changer then why would I have created the thread, and as it was an accident that I lost my account and then why do I need to buy name change? Just because my account got hacked? just because I got dos attacked? I created a ticket too in discord and now it's under Jamm Ticket channel and will hope that my ranks would get transferred.

Thanks for your time and your suggestion.
  16. MightyNutella

just ask staff to reset your password
  17. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

Lol, I have lost my MINECRAFT ACCOUNT I can't log into it n I still remember the password.
    Hope you read it carefully again
  18. MightyNutella

Premium account or conspiracy craft account?? I cant really understand you
  19. kdhacks

kdhacks Member

CODF15H was a premium account on which i used to play on CC then all the hacking stuff happend n i lost my account and therefore i lost all my hardwork.
    hope this helps
  20. MightyNutella

contact mojang then or reset your account password using your email