1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ULTRA__ Apeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ULTRA__, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRA__

ULTRA__ Fresh Spawn

Username: (your username) ULTRA__

Punished by: billy (i'm not his friend anymore until he apologises)

Date punished: 04/22/2020

Punishment type: ban

Punishment length: forever and ever

Reason: i came on to my favourite minecraft server Conspiracy "Craft" and i thought that it would be really hilarious and really funny of me if i typed that i was noclip hacking and i think i broke the speedrun world record for fastest false conspiracy craft permanant server ban because billy didn't like what i said.
    i drew a picture earlier that recounted the events that occured but billy deleted it from the discord server.

Plea: you should unban me for three reasons. the first of these is because i was unfairly prosecuted with billy acting as the judge, jury and executioner. i'm also a really good artist and could draw another art piece of me and billy being friends. the last reason is because i had iron rank and that might break the heart of the kind man who bought it for me. another of my friends had purchased a disguise where i was a minecart, which all went to nothing... so sad and they would be very upset with the current state of the server.
    if this message is not received well, i would like to claim my right to trial by combat.
  2. ULTRA__

ULTRA__ Fresh Spawn

can someone else other than billy review this because there's no way he could be impartial after our breakup
  3. ULTRA__

ULTRA__ Fresh Spawn

update: i have learned my lesson now the joke is over
  4. Big D

Big D Fresh Spawn

I agree with Ultra, a harmless joke cannot be the reason for a ban. I know he didn't have his joke licence but still, this is a month-ban at worst. Conspiracy craft is such a big part of his life, what with lock down in place. I fear for his mental well-being if this ban is upheld. Ultra is an important member of the community. No, he's an important member of our family. Please return him to us.

Thank you,

Big D.
  5. BDJ

BDJ Fresh Spawn

To point out the flaws in your plea you noted a couple of so I'll respond to each one separately.
    1. You were unfairly prosecuted? That's actually false since in the rules joking or pretending to hack or use illegal modifications is punishable and according to the rules, the punishment is an indefinite account suspension.
    2. You're a really great artist? Your drawing was crude and primitive there was nothing great about it, this is equally not a valid reason for an unban or a reason you shouldn't retain your ban.
    3. You had an iron rank? Well, it doesn't matter what rank you hold on the server what matters is that the rule was broken, this is irrefutable reality and to think that you think you would be exempt from following the rules just because you have a donor rank is truly idiotic.
    Lastly, you refer to them being upset about the current state of the server, however I believe that they should be upset about your negligence and lack of foresight, furthermore, I think you should reflect about your action read the rules and show some sincerity while writing a ban appeal in the future. Right now your position screams of entitlement which is not acceptable. In any case, I wish you the best of luck.
  6. ULTRA__

ULTRA__ Fresh Spawn

i'm so sorry bdj but i'm illiterate and can't read a word you said
  7. Seasmy

Seasmy Fresh Spawn

+1 unban for the hilarious posts
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.