Issues with coldwheels140

Discussion in 'General' started by Seasmy, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Seasmy

Seasmy Fresh Spawn

So I saw coldwheels140's recent thread and pointed out how again he's just attention-seeking. Some of you may know that him and me have a lot to settle by now. And personally, I'm really pissed off by how staff refuses to take any measures because everything he does just so happens to be barely within the rules. Again. But overall,
    coldwheels140
    has become a quite insufferable player to deal with. Here's why:
    1. All non-greedy shop owners face the problem of their shop being stocked out by egoistic individuals to increase nothing but their own profit. coldwheels140 recently turned to such behavior over at Ninso, but I also heard from other shop owners that they have to deal with him just the same. See here for details: https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/13795/
    2. Probably just a personal issue I have with the whole thing, but owning 7 alts doesn't make him look any more trustworthy either. And doesn't orc sell rank kits? Wonder where they come from.
    3. When confronted with such issues, you get a sorry excuse for an answer such as "I didn't know I was buying full stacks so I had to try and get some money back". So that happened several times. With items that just so nicely fit into that corner of your shop. At higher price than you bought. Without you at least trying to ask for a refund as is the usual procedure. He did eventually return most of those items ‒ and got the refund, of course ‒ but seriously, what's this excuse for?
    4. Every day you see him post weird and/or perverted stuff in general chat. Most of it I don't have to endure anymore thanks to /ignore, but from what I saw, it yielded him an automated short-time ban system because it's such a repeated issue. I wonder when it will upgrade to proper punishment?
    5. On the topic of chat messages, of course he also frequently items stuff with the horrid name "pp" thus circumventing any /ignore. And those who decided not to get involved still get his "entertainment" in the form of perverted "pp" about literal shit and whatnot.
    6. All of this behavior also comes down to an incredible attentionwhoring and stupidfuckness. As shown in the aforementioned thread, he likes be fucking retarded a lot, to the point that he buys empty shulker boxes for the sole purpose of showing off, at the cost of everyone else. no less, Christmas and new year items that you'd usually have to collect all around the world (which happens to be how I got them), and you want to show it off like you did just that while actually you just bought at a shop. With the reasoning that everyone else didn't buy them fast enough and you can do whatever the flying fuck you want with them. Yeah, probably. It's still a very douchbaggy and arrogant move.
    All in all, we have a greedy, egoistic, attention-seeking and stupidfucktard player that impairs the server's economy and community more than he benefits them. His most valuable asset to the server would be orc, but it's stocked by the hard work of others who actually try to help out the community, and possibly alts too. Events he hosts may be interesting to some, but personally, I don't see anything in them but cries for attention. Well, here you have just that.

The above issues were unspecifically discussed in this thread
    https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/13697/
    before. xMetu decided to intervene as the thread's original topic was heavily derailed. While I do understand getting excluded from that thread, I absolutely can not agree on simply deleting all posts of the discussion. However, I'm following your advice now to make a new thread dedicated to this.

It's also worth noting that this is a highly perosnal issue and my opinion heavily biased. However, I did meet similar opinions in the server before, and hope the according people will speak up here. Otherwise, again, nothing will change.

P.S.: This is about the fifth time I pointed out how /ignore doesn't work properly. Finally fixing it would leave us with a lot less personal conflicts to deal with, because then the advice of "don't like them, block them" would actually work. Currently, it does not.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. WalnutHead

WalnutHead Fresh Spawn

pp jokes can be funny sometimes tho
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Wow Seasmy out here exposing
  4. http_elliott

http_elliott Member

I see what you did there. lets ban him.