Aight so here's these thoughts.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KolaTheDemon, Mar 29, 2020.

1. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

So today i returned from a 7 month break and here's my thoughts, well for starters first thing i notice that its very lively surprisingly then i saw then i saw the " spawn" it looked kinda cool but then i realized that the crates and everything changed it seems as if the spawn was never a place to go roam anymore, then the whole boss situation i know they were removed once before this map was put in place but they gave it bacc before i stopped playing, personally bosses are the best part of survival and the pvp,the pvp seemed the same really since the area didn't get a new build completely, i think just using the old map stuff would be better than removing it all and just not adding any content, "that ive seen" but yeah i hope cc can improve for the better so we can all enjoy it more :)
  2. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

- Bosses
    - KoTH
    - Monthly Build Events

Been pushing for all of these for quite a while, on top of dozens of other smaller suggestions/re-implementations. Nothing would please me more than to see at least the first one added. Am sure many would agree.
  3. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Fresh Spawn

Don't know if this is considered necessary but +1
    I am new to this server but all of this seems great!
    Don't know if we are just waiting for plugins but either ways, yes!