Language tag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XxnaprRL, Mar 21, 2020.

?

Would You like to see the language tag or something simmilar?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Something similar (Post your ideas in the comments)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Fresh Spawn

Ok, this is going to sound ridiculous, so brace yourselves: I think that CC should implement a language tag.
    As Jamm has mentioned before, CC is a very diverse server. Every week, I see at least one new player join the game and speak a new language. They are usually warned by a Helper online if there is one, and are forced to speak in English or not speak at all. I completely understand this rule. However, to make CC an even more welcoming space, I propose a new tag: the Language Tag. The language tag would display the languages that you speak(other than English) as a tag. This would let new players know who they can talk to in wich languages.
    I know this is quite a different thing, but I sincerely believe that it would improve the happiness of the player base. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE post them in the comment section. It is much appreciated. Also, consider taking the time to answer the survey. Thanks.
  2. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

A few months ago I visited a server that translated people's texts to your prefered language by hovering over the message
  3. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Fresh Spawn

Do you know the plugin, CP?
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Unfortunately not :(
  5. Seems like a great idea, ive seen this happen countless times probably over 100 times in my 4 years of cc, And i think this would save alot of trouble..
  6. XxnaprRL

XxnaprRL Fresh Spawn

Thank you so much for your support! If you do have any suggestions, type them up!