FroTheLoafs Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by FroTheLoaf, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FroTheLoaf

FroTheLoaf Fresh Spawn

FroTheLoaf's Ban appeal

Username: FroTheLoaf

Punished by: Hewittassassin29

Server: Survival

Date punished: 13/5/20 Punishment type: Ban Punishment

length: Permanent Reason: PvP Hacks, aura, anti kb and reach not to mention Wurst Client

Plea: Im very sorry for using hacks and downloading a client. I'll never do it again and i'll uninstall it even if this doesn't get accepted. I hope that you guys will believe me when I say ill never use it again and even if this doesn't get accepted, it'll be a life lesson to probbaly do the stuff the normal way instead of risking something important to get it. I also hope that I get a continuation to my experience there to the server since i've spent some money and other people have also spent some money on me, such as disguises , claim block vouchers, ranks and rare items etc. I hope this wont just be a waste of time, hard work and money of other people and my time. Thats all!
  2. wheelchair

wheelchair Fresh Spawn

3. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Helper Staff Member

+1. Knowing Fro this was just a dumb mistake that I'm sure he won't repeat.
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I will give you a plus one due to the fact you're being honest, however I feel like I'm quite disappointed. But that's just my opinion, good luck
  5. kdhacks

kdhacks Fresh Spawn

The Lesson,+1.

I don't know you I haven't met you ever in-game it is maybe bcoz I left but seeing your Honesty as you accepted your guilt and just didn't hide it like most of the people do. I really want you to get accepted as you have learned your lesson and one advice from my side.

DONT USE HACKS BCOZ THEY ARE FOR LOSERS

KD HACKS(CODF15H)
  6. FroTheLoaf

FroTheLoaf Fresh Spawn

Sorry for the typo! The date is 13/3/20
  7. Seasmy

Seasmy Fresh Spawn

you do the crime you do the time, lock him away boiz
  8. FroTheLoaf

FroTheLoaf Fresh Spawn

9. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Howdy!
    Good job on the appeal, it seems very genuine and from the heart. I trust that you will not make this mistake again, and that you will reflect upon past mistakes. See ya in 3o days!

Ban Reduced!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.