1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RazotayX, Mar 11, 2020.

1. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Well it's time to say goodbye.
    I know it's a late goodbye but I couldn't help but stay even though factions had ended, whether that having been only 5 minutes a week of chatting on disc or forums I always kept coming back. But now I want to be honest to myself and end it for good. It has been a good run the past 3 years playing on CC. All the memories and nostalgia and this part of my life i'll remember for the rest of my life. All good things must come to end, but with every ending comes a new beginning. I cannot be bothered to drag this on any longer, and I want to give a sincere farewell and depart from this server and all the great people I've met through out this time.
    I just had a sudden urge to officially end it if you want a reason for this post.

I'll list some of the friends (I think. It is subjective.) I've made over the years but I know for a fact I won't do it justice so bear with me:

Billynguy(insert random numbers): First player to get in contact with, you also banned me. :c
    SamiDarkAngel: Bestestest staff to exist.
    Blue (Goldzue)
    Bluegoku
    Feiy
    Alohaa
    Beastalloveru
    Daranch (missed spelled ur name sorry pal)
    Liberty
    Laith
    Professor
    Giga (bet u cant say the same)
    xtend
    Lordkonkon
    Komi
    KTL
    Spaz
    Blaze
    Cresina/Kmo

(I know realize while making this, I don't remember anyone lmao. As people comment I might add them.)

And of course JammtheGoat for making this all possible, a HUGE Thank you!

Here lies RazotayX Map 11-Map 17

Well this is it,

Farewell.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  2. wheelchair

wheelchair Fresh Spawn

3. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Gonna miss you Raz, you forgot me :(
  4. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

goodbye cutie ill love you forever