Cheekizms Ban

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by cheekizms, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekizms

cheekizms Fresh Spawn

Username: Cheekizms

Punished by: Hewi

Date punished: 2020-03-09

Punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: 3 days

Reason: Unprofessional Moderation

Plea: Im not pleading for anything other to say if you afk on one of my active builds for over an hour I might try to move you. He literally jumped onto the item I was working on and AFK'D. I keep to myself in game and find it AMAZING this was even a thing.

Will also say Hewi needs to tighten his ship as far as dealing with players outside the game. I never heard of Hewi nor had any reason to think I was talking to a MOD when he dm'd on discord since his MOD tag is not present in DM's. He never once stated he was a MOD and talked in the same mannerisms and used the same terminology as a child player who had an issue with me (which was annoying to even read in game and on discord).

So I glimpsed over hewi’s messages not paying attention or caring due to him seeming to be a really annoying 12 year old . Then I happen to see Hewi in game 2 days later and it clicked, he was actually a MOD wha?? I’m assuming their both on the younger side OR their in fact the same player. I was offered and agreed to settle this by replacing the players items even after his extortion attempts demanding 500,000 coins or he said he was taking this to a mod. I tried to reach out to the player but Mr IQ had me on ignore and was never able to replace the items and now Im banned.

So in closing fug it, make that ban perm. not going to be subjected to that level of unprofessional bs from a sub par MOD on a server I have spent many many $100’s ($632 to be exact) on in the 3 months I have been playing here. Money and time will be better spent somewhere else.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Howdy.
    Manslaughter is not justifiable, you should have asked a staff to move him for you. On top if this I dm'd you about it and instead of you co-operating, you demanded I give you cash as compensation for stressing you. I promise you that you aren't getting paid for killing another player. The actual reason you got banned was for murdering Santi, you have failed to co-operate this entire case, and you have lost your temper multiple times to simple questions. It's hard to help someone who is blind that they need help.

The ban isn't extending to a perm ban, just wait out your three days and please don't murder someone for standing still, contact staff next time.

Appeal Denied.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.