AsteroHsl Xray Ban

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Gab(Luxius), Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gab(Luxius)

Gab(Luxius) Fresh Spawn

Username: AsteroHsl

Punished by: xMetu

Server: play.conspiracycraft.net

Date punished: 11/02/2020

Punishment type: ban

Punishment length: permanent

Reason: I got ban because screenshots showed me mining randomly in rocks and got diamond multiple times

Plea: The issue is that even i don't have sufficient proof to show i haven't used this mod, in fact i talked with the staff and the only thing i could show is my mc files, but i know it isn't enough, i know that was very suspicious to have that much luck (even that's the only luck i ever had)... I just need help to show that i am innocent and i accept to be banned at least a few weeks but i don't want my accound blacklisted, i played this server for more than a year and i've never had any problem with anyone, i only helped newbies to start with a group, i also prevented stealing from others:I found unclaimed area or destroyed ones and kept the stuff inside a chest with the coordinates of the spot where i found it, i was also leaving signs asking to /mail at me so people could get back their stuff.
  2. Rayane

Rayane Fresh Spawn

wesh le francais (he is french)
  3. Gab(Luxius)

Gab(Luxius) Fresh Spawn

4. BDJ

BDJ Fresh Spawn

Was lucky 200 times in a row in the span of 30minutes. You should have bought a lottery ticket my friend.
  5. xMetu

xMetu Mod Staff Member

Lying in an appeal isn't a good idea. You were banned for xray and there's sufficient proof to back this up.
    Denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.