EdwardL2000 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by EdwardL2000, Feb 4, 2020.

1. EdwardL2000

EdwardL2000 Fresh Spawn

Username: EdwardL2000

Date Joined: 10/24/2019 - Not exact

Time Played: 576 Hours

Rank(s): Diamond rank

Position: Helper

Timezone: Eastern standard

Past Punishments: I have not caused any trouble on the server

About: Hi my name is Edward I was born in Colombia I speak English and Spanish fluently, I am responsible, focused, and honest, I've been working since I was 12, my dedication to a craft I've set my mind on is unmatchable. I grew up working in landscaping which has caused me to mature faster throughout the years. I don't get annoyed easily as I am the oldest sibling I have 4 little sisters, My interests are Gaming, Music, and Basketball.

Reason: I would be a great addition to staff because I'm player friendly and fair , I wouldn't mind explaining and helping new players get started. I'd take care of the language barrier if needed since I'm bilingual. I'd enjoy my responsibilities as helper I wouldn't complain about tasks given to me. I'm also very helpful to a lot of players with questions and builds.

Experience: I understand how rules and the commands work, I'm confident in my ability to understand and perform the tasks required of me, In the past I was a helper on a technic launcher server

Server: Conspiracy Craft

Discord: JuiceWRLD#9433
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 10:04 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I'm neutral, this app could use a lot of work as for your reason and such, also from experience you don't take a lot of things seriously which is something that should be required when joining the staff team. However your experience is admirable hence the neutral
  3. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Trial Helper Staff Member

+1!
    I don't know you as well as some of the players on the server, but you're active in chat, friendly, and I've seen you at least try to help players more times than not. That being said, I think you could benefit from working on your application a bit, as cp said. As always, good luck! I'm sure you'd make a good addition to the staff team if given a chance.
  4. kdhacks

kdhacks Fresh Spawn

There you go for +1

I am changing my opinion from nuetral to a +1.
    So, i know that u cant live without helping others and i still remember when we met .
    Hope u get selected .

Good luck :)

K D/CODF15H
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 12:30 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. AzCasian

AzCasian Active Member

I'm not that active on the server anymore but I often speak with Edward in VCs. From my personal experience, I can tell that Edward loves the server a lot. As Cp mentioned before, he may not be the most serious player, but I believe that Edward is serious when it matters. Edward is generous and always has the time to help, I think that he would be a great addition to the staff team.
    +1
  6. 69Chromosomes

69Chromosomes Fresh Spawn

a BIG +1

He is my friend, a very generous guy, and he helped a lot of players since the day he started on the server. I would highly recommend him to be one of the server staff since he's always online and that's what CC needs. I wish him a good luck.