1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sam_Fisher1 Appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by SamFisher1, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamFisher1

SamFisher1 Fresh Spawn

Username: Sam_Fisher1

Punished By: N/A

Server: Survival

Date Punished: 01/27/2020

Punishment Type: Mute

Punishment Length: 3d

Reason: I got muted for begging for people to give me things for free, as well as getting mad at them when they denied that they werent going to give me what i asked for.

Plea: The reason I want get unmuted is because the only reason that I was begging for stuff is because I wanted to have people either give me stuff so I didnt have to do it, or so I could get help with gettting what i needed. And i know in the process I have made alot of people mad.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

Honestly, -1.
    While I understand you want to progress through the server as quickly as possible, relentlessly begging certainly isn't a way to go about it, nor does it benefit anyone when you insult and/or threaten them when they choose not to come through. It also appears that while I was trying to help you set up your appeal, giving you the information you needed to fill it out, you were just playing on some other server, seemingly dismissing this one for another, showing that you don't seem to care.

Your plea isn't as much of a plea as it is an addition to the reason you were muted. You'll want to correct that, along with the punishment type. You were muted, not warned xd

Nevertheless, good luck. I hope that you learn from this punishment, and that if your appeal is accepted that you don't squander the chance you would be being given.

Edit: Found out who muted ya. Sami_Darkangel.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  3. http_elliott

http_elliott Member

Fat -10
    You are quite simply the most selfish person.
    Not only was your begging incredibly annoying and arrogant, but when I gave you actual advice on how to be more independent and make less people dislike you, you'd just say something along the lines of "no i don't need to earn money these *****es give it me anyway" or "thats how i get stuff in real life. i hit people if they dont do what i want."
    You clearly do not care about playing the server properly, and have made a terrible name for yourself.
    If anything you got off extremely lightly with a 3 day mute.
    Being muted in game didn't stop you from harassing multiple people by dms in discord. You obviously haven't learned your lesson at all. Good luck either way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.